Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your Proudest Little Monster Moment

gummybear

Featured Posts

gummybear

I am always very outspoken about how much I love Gaga, but I would say I was the proudest of her and my fandom watching her at the Oscars this year.

When were you the proudest of being a little monster?

PrinceGaga

I'm always proud of her but I was the most proud at the Oscars too. It was such an achievement! I was speechless afterwards

antpats2

Probably watching her Oscars performance and then the amazing public reaction that followed, along with people from my school saying how good she looked and sounded etc (which is extremely rare considering so many people still nag me about liking Gaga and ask me if she has a d*** :emma: ) 

Haroon

EMAs 2011 :worship: I was super excited because she was performing, and then she absolutely blew me away with that Marry The Night performance :giveup: Plus her outfits were really interesting that night, and the number of times she was able to showcase the different ones because of the number of awards she won :rofl: She looked so excited and happy that night :flutter: 

Overall I'm proud whenever something nice happens I guess, it's just that one that night that I was in total and absolute awe of her :cry: It's happened on some other occasions too (BRITs 2010, Grammys 2010 & 2011, Oscars 2015, etc) but not to that degree yet :P 

Christina

Always proud of her, but the proudest moment is definitely the Oscars and the 2011 VMAs

My mom says I'm cool

Dexxx

I'm proud on everything she has done, her albums, music videos, amazing concerts, etc.

But definitely its the Oscars 2015 that made me proudest as a little monster. And everytime I watch it, it always gave me goosebumps. :proud:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Jesse Pinkman

Oscars and the  2010 VMAs, were amazing.

It's science, bitch

Archived