Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna re-writes history with Rebel Heart for biggest 2nd week sales drop

Enhsa

Featured Posts

darkwolf

You know that it wouldn't because this whole **** started because of Madonna's stupid comments and some of her vile obsessed stans. Monsters didn't dislike her before that.

Gaga was dragged during both BTW and ARTPOP, so why do you expect Gaga fans to just be quiet now? You reap what you sow.

​And some of gaga's fans and her people in her entourage took those comments way too far too. Let's not forget.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

​And some of gaga's fans and her people in her entourage took those comments way too far too. Let's not forget.

In what way? Please remind me.

FreePalestine

Stefani328

I'm not going to lie I really was expecting this album to do better. She actually promoted this album and the material is better. She always better with touring anyway, so it really doesn't matter.

OT: I thnk there are good and bad people in every fanbase. I just feel like Gaga fans are called out way more than Madonna fans for their vile behavior. Where are the Gaga related fan sites like Madonna nation and Paws Down? The nasty on here does not reach the levels of crazy on MN and Paws Down. I'm on another music forum, and the Madonna fans there are in their 30's and 40's, yet their behavior is just as atrocious as 16 year olds. As I said before, I think there are good and bad people in every fanbase. However, all the bad outweighs the good. 

lego

​That's complete BS! There are numerous monsters's things like that and towards other artists too. Like was said above, don't pretend at all that this is one sided from "Madonna's side".
Nontheless, why is the topic title still the same BS?

The complete BS is when you claim something without any proof.

Monsters version of Perez is ....?

Monsters version of Angela Cheng and all her fake personalities is....?

Monsters version of Pawsdown blog and madonnanation forum (full section dedicated to hate and wishing death upon other popstars) is...?

Hate articles on Madonna album calling it flop with lies such as $25million lost in promo, written by obvious monsters? Where are they?

What is written here on Gaga forum in few threads won't harm Madonna. You just need to get a thicker skin.

FreePalestine

darkwolf

In what way? Please remind me.

​Before Madonna released her single; but things escalated to another level after the "reductive" comment: what about all the insults from DJWS? there were hate blogs about Madonna AND her children (some racist stuff too), articles that monsters will destroy her comeback....and literally thousands of hateful comments from gaga fans on each Madonna article (I saw this with my own eyes)

bionic

We can't really trot out the Perez excuse when he was doing exactly what he did to Gaga recently to other people as a monster for years. And I'm pretty sure Angela Cheng was him too anyway, so...

There are plenty of anti-Madonna blogs out there that are just as bad as pawsdownlm.

GagaDaily would be just as bad as MadonnaNation if we didn't have such a great moderation team/strict rules.

buy bionic

lego

​Before Madonna released her single; but things escalated to another level after the "reductive" comment: what about all the insults from DJWS? there were hate blogs about Madonna AND her children (some racist stuff too), articles that monsters will destroy her comeback....and literally thousands of hateful comments from gaga fans on each Madonna article (I saw this with my own eyes)

I don't remember what he said. Anyway Gaga cannot control what her producers say on twitter. They are also her friends so it's normal they defended her. She didn't say anything. Madonna started with "it feels reductive", "lady who", "I'm glad I helped her write the song", then proceeded with btw/ey/she's not me mashup with monsters eating junkfood backdrop. Now with this album promo btw was "a complete rip off" in her opinion, also her manager was shady on twitter.

None of the things some monsters did ever made it to mainstream media. They are totally unknown and most of the people here don't consider them normal.

All I'm saying is, Gaga was dragged during BTW and ARTPOP and will be dragged with her future releases for sure. So you cannot expect some monsters not to say anything when "the Queen" is not doing so well.

FreePalestine

darkwolf

I don't remember what he said. Anyway Gaga cannot control what her producers say on twitter. They are also her friends so it's normal they defended her. She didn't say anything. Madonna started with "it feels reductive", "lady who", "I'm glad I helped her write the song", then proceeded with btw/ey/she's not me mashup with monsters eating junkfood backdrop. Now with this album promo btw was "a complete rip off" in her opinion, also her manager was shady on twitter.

None of the things some monsters did ever made it to mainstream media. They are totally unknown and most of the people here don't consider them normal.

All I'm saying is, Gaga was dragged during BTW and ARTPOP and will be dragged with her future releases for sure. So you cannot expect some monsters not to say anything when "the Queen" is not doing so well.

​Well that DJWS insulted her on twitter; and also very recently in the ARTPOP era.

Gaga has no control over her producers? ok. But why above do you think Madonna has control over perez?

I don't remember Madonna's manager or entourage ever said something bad about gaga. And some o the hateful things monsters did in early 2012 actually made it to the media, and even Madonna's manager was aware of it, and probably Madonna too.

The btw/ey mash up was the (perfect) answer to the things monsters did. It's Madonna, don't forget; and she loves to shock people :haha:

Madonna gets dragged by a  LOT of writers and journalists who can't wait to trash anything she does: there were loads of articles calling the MDNA tour a flop before it started, like there are now articles about the RH tour. But anytime there is a negative article about gaga, it's obviously written by a Madonna fan :spin:

And also, the problem is not only with Madonna fans; but with other fanbases too; don't forget.

BornAsUnic0rn

so gaga is truly 2 steps behind Madonna!!!

Rebel Heart rerelease with lead single Two Steps Behind Me is coming!!

NewYorkCity

:toofunny:

I like the album, but just thinking about some of her fans I am enjoying this. :manicure: 

lego

@darkwolf

But where it all started? Madonna added fuel to the fire. Mashup wasn't her answer to monsters, it was mocking Gaga, her work and her fans. She was stepping on Gaga when almost everyone else hated her. Only now, when she's getting praise with C2C and Oscars, during RH promo she tried to make it all ok with black ropes around Gaga's head. :emma: 

Madonna's manager tweeted some fake petition with some 20(!) signatures to try to make Gaga's fanbase look bad; it was created by Madonna stan. He said Madonna likes her, she was just listening Tony Bennett's Duets album and appreciating it, lmao, shady as af. TB has Duets I and Duets II albums, there is a reason he didn't say C2C.

Yes there are idiots in ever fanbase, but I'm talking about this forum, it's well moderated and comments are not as bad, as they could be. Like some are having meltdowns over every word and wish Gaga would flop so they can have a laugh.

FreePalestine

80% drop with the ticket/album bundle offer and performing on ellen for a whole week?

gawd, she is officially over 

iWrYMPKgBz58M.gif

:air: 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived