Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Why us fans are TERRIFIED of gaga being normal again

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

VelmaDinkley

I'm not terrified that Gaga is human again but I do notice a change in fans behavior now that Gaga isn't an alien anymore that is might discomfort some fans because they became fans of the weird girl with the hair bow and disco stick and meat dress.

Then you have the stubborn fans that are so sure that Gaga will be crazy again during the next era but maybe they are afraid of to admit that she might be human for the next few years? Why so nervous fatty boy? U afraid of change? HA!

Well if Gaga is normal like she is now for the next era then a lot of us will be seething but this means the straights will be running back. I wonder if she'll lose fans for ditching her outrageous clothes :huh: 

It's about the music not the fashion guys. Let Gaga grow up and change. If she wears crazy outfits for her whole career people will get bored of her like they got bored of her during ARTPOP. Change is good especially if you are changing something THAT IS BROKEN!

Not saying Gaga is broken but her vase smashed and obliterated into pieces during ARTPOP but now she is becoming more and more like Jesus Christ day by day. It's like when you look at her you kind of see Jesus in her eyes and that only means the b---h is coming for BLOOD during the next year! I advise all the haters to watch out before they wake up in a bathtub in Russia.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTUNiCORN

At the end of the day it's all about music. So crazy outfits are not as important for me as music

Jay.P

Well of course it's about the music, but most of them (including me) became fans because she wasn't normal. I think what matters the most is her being true to herself. If this is genuine, then let her be.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

VelmaDinkley

Really glad and proud of the open minded members that commented so far. 

Of course I care about her fashion, but fashion is so versatile and wide. There is beauty in everything, and I am here no matter if she rocks 20cm grungy heels or wears a pearl white dress with a faux fur scarf. And overall, it's music what matters the most.

I'm not terrified that Gaga is human again but I do notice a change in fans behavior now that Gaga isn't an alien anymore that is might discomfort some fans because they became fans of the weird girl with the hair bow and disco stick and meat dress. Then you have the stubborn fans that are so sure that Gaga will be crazy again during the next era but maybe they are afraid of to admit that she might be human for the next few years? Why so nervous fatty boy? U afraid of change? HA! Well if Gaga is normal like she is now for the next era then a lot of us will be seething but this means the straights will be running back. I wonder if she'll lose fans for ditching her outrageous clothes :huh: It's about the music not the fashion guys. Let Gaga grow up and change. If she wears crazy outfits for her whole career people will get bored of her like they got bored of her during ARTPOP. Change is good especially if you are changing something THAT IS BROKEN! Not saying Gaga is broken but her vase smashed and obliterated into pieces during ARTPOP but now she is becoming more and more like Jesus Christ day by day. It's like when you look at her you kind of see Jesus in her eyes and that only means the b---h is coming for BLOOD during the next year! I advise all the haters to watch out before they wake up in a bathtub in russia.

​your threads are kinda...awkward.. (no offence) :deadbanana: 

Bloody

I'll post this 1 more time: 

I tend to reflect my fashion with my mood. During ARTPOP my mood was kind of a mess. It was erratic. I was shape shifting on a daily basis trying to find my happiness. With Cheek to Cheek, it’s totally different. I’m in a serene place. I feel I’m my peaceful, young musician self. I’ve been enjoying dressing up, and you know, feeling like a lady. I had been working with Tony for two years recording, and [when we started] I was quite blond, but I found the s-xuality of it all to be quite distracting. It was unnatural in a way. So I began to experiment with the hair that I had back in high school. It was dark and curly. More natural. Something about jazz makes me not care about the way I look.

VelmaDinkley

Of course I care about her fashion, but fashion is so versatile and wide. There is beauty in everything, and I am here no matter if she rocks 20cm grungy heels or wears a pearl white dress with a faux fur scarf. And overall, it's music what matters the most.

​Even if she wears a forever 21 pencil skirt with a gap top and shoes from steve madden?

VelmaDinkley

I'll post this 1 more time: 

I tend to reflect my fashion with my mood. During ARTPOP my mood was kind of a mess. It was erratic. I was shape shifting on a daily basis trying to find my happiness. With Cheek to Cheek, it’s totally different. I’m in a serene place. I feel I’m my peaceful, young musician self. I’ve been enjoying dressing up, and you know, feeling like a lady. I had been working with Tony for two years recording, and [when we started] I was quite blond, but I found the s-xuality of it all to be quite distracting. It was unnatural in a way. So I began to experiment with the hair that I had back in high school. It was dark and curly. More natural. Something about jazz makes me not care about the way I look.

​Yeah yeah yeah we all get it already but right now she's have time off and is dressing quite normal aside from c2c fashion. I think she is wanting to be human again. We expect her to read this and want to rebel and be crazier than ever but she's not that predictable. No need to be terrified.

Archived