Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Breakup Rumor: Katy Perry and John Mayer Split Due To Success, Lack Of Attention, And Trust Issues

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Gaga has a relationship with someone with a not-that-bussy carreer and they can handle it. That's what I would give a :applause: for. Not for Katy. 

​This thread has nothing to do with Gaga so you have been reported. :love:

NewYorkCity

​This thread has nothing to do with Gaga so you have been reported. default_love.gif

I was just giving an example and my opinion about what dreserves my praise, but great, if that makes you feel better... I guess the truth hurts sometimes.

:oops: 

Anyway, there's no rule which says I can't talk about anyone if it is related to the topic and the discussion so yeah. :) 

​This thread has nothing to do with Gaga so you have been reported. default_love.gif

​People are way too sensitive on this board tbh... :madge:

This is GAGAdaily after all :pray:

Giving me Gaga in TFM era teas

She has no relationship at the peak of her career.

Anyways, John, I'm glad you saw the light and made the right choice :applause: 

lucus29ku1f.gif

Cody Draco

I was just giving an example and my opinion about what dreserves my praise, but great, if that makes you feel better... I guess the truth hurts sometimes.

http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_oops2.gif 

Anyway, there's no rule which says I can't talk about anyone if it is related to the topic and the discussion so yeah. :) 

​You were clearly flame baiting though by bring Gaga into a Katy Perry thread just to compare the two and attempt to put Katy down. Sorry to break it to you hun but this thread has nothing to do with Gaga and I would prefer to keep her out of it to avoid negativity and the closed thread that comes along with it.

goldenrealm

​You were clearly flame baiting though by bring Gaga into a Katy Perry thread just to compare the two and attempt to put Katy down. Sorry to break it to you hun but this thread has nothing to do with Gaga and I would prefer to keep her out of it to avoid negativity and the closed thread that comes along with it.

Take a chill pill, if he would mention someone else would you this butthurt as well? anyway I hope the best for Katy in her relationship

Cody Draco

Take a chill pill, if he would mention someone else would you this butthurt as well? anyway I hope the best for Katy in her relationship

​I'm not butthurt. I'm just tired of seeing Gaga/Katy comparisons 24/7 when they are unnecessary.

Who are you again to try and tell me what to do?

Where is your mod badge?

I don't see one. :awkney:

goldenrealm

​I'm not butthurt. I'm just tired of seeing Gaga/Katy comparisons 24/7 when they are unnecessary.

Who are you again to try and tell me what to do?

Where is your mod badge?

I don't see one. default_awkney2.gif

Do I have to be a mod to ask you to chill when you seems to be mad? Clearly the way this thread been going on is toward negativity by your reply, I am not surprise if the thread is locked, have a good day

OpusDiaboli666

I don't find it wrong to make comparisons when both are in relationships with people who don't have careers like their women. On the other hand: this is Katy's peak now and her tour is really different from Gaga's bc she has so many more dates outside the US and her tour is going on for a year or even longer..Gaga's tour was only 7 months and Taylor was with her a lot at the beginning cause he wasn't filming. She seemed miserable at the end of the Artrave which I think was also due to the fact they hadn't seen each other in a while. Also Taylor is a nice and good guy who has no problem with her success and she has no trust issues where as Mayer seems like a horrible person anyway from everything that was reported and definitely someone you can't trust so of course it's harder to handle a relationship like that and Katy is too good for him anyway like Jen and Taylor were as well.

Whispering

"Katy is at an all-time high. She is starting to give in to what everyone around her is saying, that maybe she is too good for him."

lolol :dies:

Katy will never be as talented as Mayer is. First off, he is an excellent guitarist! He could play the guitar with his toes and do a better job than Katy does!

He has WON seven Grammy Awards, for songs that he wrote and composed by himself and for a Pop album- one where he wrote the lyrics and composed the music to 90 per cent of the material on that album. He doesn't have to have professional songwriting teams to come in and do his music for him. 

If anything, Mayer is too good for Katy!

Archived