💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Roots Coming Off the New Grey Wig?

Miel

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Of course it means new beginning, the new era about to begin.

Whats so reaching in that?!

Ain't no mountain high enough, bae!

pigeon_popcorn.gif

And she will be blonde for Pop again because Pop is her bxtch! :fan: 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

freebit

That's interesting.

Sometimes I think she's likes that she matches Taylor (this is mostly based on them wearing each others clothes, lol). Someone here mentioned that she tends to wear grey when she works with legends.

-and then the various consistent styles of ARTPOP but that was the most chaotic I don't even want to **** with what they probably mean individually. As a more encompassing metaphor, sure- the giant ARTPOP Frankenwig wig, the showing of her real hair, the dichotomy of her "real hair" wigs, whatever the hell the Venus wig was, the green hair, the G.U.Y. hair- all probably something something about theater representation and the fourth wall or something. idk ARTPOP was crazy.

​I have my own theory about that. I think she just did that to spite whoever was telling her to "look s-xy." The seashell g-string bikini is by far her most revealing and straight male-appealing outfit, and the original wig was one of her most flattering looks ever (I remembering reading things like "when did Lady Gaga get so pretty?; and this is kind of when the rumors of plastic surgery started getting bigger). But then she kept teasing the hell out of that wig, until finally it's huge and overwhelmingly campy looking. It kind of plays on a dichotomy against the idea of Venus. I also think that's also where she was going with that Cinderella Cindy Sherman look during the brief time she was performing and promoting it in the U.K. (and at the Glamour awards too).

Der Meister

Have you guys seen the pics of her shopping in New Orleans today? Yeah I think she is up to something with her weave  :gum:

Jesse Pinkman

Theories like these are the best parts of the pre-era. Reaching or not, it's always fun to speculate!

It's science, bitch

Miel

That's interesting.

Sometimes I think she's likes that she matches Taylor (this is mostly based on them wearing each others clothes, lol). Someone here mentioned that she tends to wear grey when she works with legends.

​I have my own theory about that. I think she just did that to spite whoever was telling her to "look s-xy." The seashell g-string bikini is by far her most revealing and straight male-appealing outfit, and the original wig was one of her most flattering looks ever (I remembering reading things like "when did Lady Gaga get so pretty?; and this is kind of when the rumors of plastic surgery started getting bigger). But then she kept teasing the hell out of that wig, until finally it's huge and overwhelmingly campy looking. It kind of plays on a dichotomy against the idea of Venus. I also think that's also where she was going with that Cinderella Cindy Sherman look during the brief time she was performing and promoting it in the U.K. (and at the Glamour awards too).

​I think you're right.

She mentioned somewhere (I think SXSW keynote speech?) that people kept telling her that she's "so beautiful, you should be more beautiful" and that that particular mentality poisoned her mind. I think she referred that to the BTWB-phase where she got temporary lip injections (could be wrong), but it definitely makes a lot of sense when applied to ARTPOP.

And maybe a whole lot of what she intended for the album's phase was shifted into something more reactionary, to the media as a whole? Kind of like back during the BTWB-phase, when the tabloids started criticizing her weight, and then she wore this

Lady-Gaga-le-22-septembre-2012-a-Paris_p

idk. Looking at it that way, it's pretty sad and kind of tragic imo

3 points in and ready for more

Archived