Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart drops from #1-#18 in Australia

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Goldfish

it really hasnt flopped when i debuted on the world charts at #1, no matter how darmatic the 2nd week sales drop

I invented post-its

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Can't believe this... this album is good :(

​I whole-heartedly disagree.

Idk what kool aid some people are drinking that swear this album is some sort of quality pop experience let alone even close to being as good as Ray of Light.

blacklistedd

Threads such as this don't bring anything positive. It just attracts all the haters and uneducated people with the cringeworthy 'karma' comments.

In the Netherlands she went from number 1 to number 4. Why not a thread about that?

Anyway, all the spiteful hate I keep reading in every Madonna thread just makes me appreciate her even more. For a woman that started making music when people bought cassettes and continues to have a number 1 album globally almost 35 years later, she has all my respect. 

​I would agree with this post if it weren't for the fact that every fanbase routinely trashed Gaga for ARTPOPs sales and performance when it wasn't even as bad as this. Idk why certain people constantly feel the need to coddle Madonna when no one else would get the same treatment.

I've always liked Madonna, I think shes a dope pop artist. But these past 3 albums have been generally subpar therefore interest waned. And I can't help but roll my eyes on here when so many Gaga fans feel the need to crawl up her ass and praise her just for the sake of breaking stereotypes. I roll my eyes when anyone crawls up anyones ass actually. to me its not like "im a gaga fan and **** madonna haha look at her album sales" to me its like oh yeah it sucks and it sucks that people are giving her **** for it but at the same time why shouldn't they. why draw the line at madonna?

FGGrayson

Is this good or bad for there? :spin: 

​five albums sold :lol:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Archived