💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga have responded to Dolce & Gabbana?

Mast

Featured Posts

Do you guys wish Gaga had said something about the whole Dolce & Gabbana thing? They've made many of her iconic looks, including outfits for Alejandro and Paparazzi, you'd think she would have something to say about it...

quhvOW9vnCboWuL.jpg

Michael

Don't really care

I mean, what can she say that hasn't already been said by other people? If she wants to chime in then good for her.

Ladey Gagz

Well. .. She could've gotten some backlash :emma: my brother ddragged Elton to the pits 

He said why would he boycott them when they don't have any power over that matter? They aren't experts in the matter and it's their own opinion. And he's right their opinion doesn't change their products and it has nothing to do with them 

She shouldn't pay any of her precious attention to pressed Madge stans tbh. :reductive:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Whispering

I think the people who had children from IVF were the best people to speak out. 

D&G have since clarified their remarks, and it did help somewhat. (Not the apology written by their PR team, because that was useless) 

elijahfan

Dolce & Gabbana have made clothes for absolutely everyone, I don't really think Gaga should feel the need to say anything.

Whispering

Well. .. She could've gotten some backlash :emma: my brother ddragged Elton to the pits 

He said why would he boycott them when they don't have any power over that matter? They aren't experts in the matter and it's their own opinion. And he's right their opinion doesn't change their products and it has nothing to do with them 

Elton was also sharing his opinion. He, along with many others, felt D&G's original remarks were out of line. And for many the fact that they are gay and considering the industry they work in added more outrage over their statement. IMO, they deserved the backlash and to know that some people weren't going to support them, by continuing to purchase their products.

Your brother is free to feel that D&G's statements are okay, but others are free to disagree with them and to express that by how they see fit....whether that was simply speaking out or by boycotting their products. 

I would've liked it, but no, I don't she 'should' have... But I would be really disappointed to see her in anything by them ever again. 

Archived