đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The New Music You Need - March 2015

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor
:pole:The New Music You Need:pole:

Alright, I started a thread like this about a year ago but it kind of got lost because I didn't maintain it and keep it updated. As we all know, music is a very important part of each and every one of our lives. It stirs emotions and inspires amazing new artistic ideas, and that is why I'm starting this thread. We all crave new music for that reason, but sometimes it's hard for artists who deserve exposure to gain the attention they need to break it. We all have those artists we listen to, and that's why I want you to post them right here, so the other people on this website can experience them as well. Please be active; comment, like, and share what you guys like and don't, and at the end of each month I'll post the most popular artists in the DP as well as in a Spotify playlist I'm going to create, so all of us can listen to these new gems together and in one place. I hope you like this thread, and please enjoy!

March 2015 Artist of the Month: Chelsea Lankes

juicyjuicy

LOVE CHELSEA LANKES! :) Good choice!

Here's Molly Sandén with "Phoenix" released in January 2015. It sounds like a combination of Rihanna, Dark Horse and Chandelier. My favourite song from her is "Why Am I Crying", which I first heard on that Australian Ja'mie King show lol.

Petrichor

LOVE CHELSEA LANKES! :) Good choice!

Here's Molly Sandén with "Phoenix" released in January 2015. It sounds like a combination of Rihanna, Dark Horse and Chandelier. My favourite song from her is "Why Am I Crying", which I first heard on that Australian Ja'mie King show lol.

​That's a nice start off! I'll add it to the playlist!

Archived