Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

​So much talent, power vocals, amazing, lemme stan for ha

I love how you go for her worst performance, yet you forgot to mention this:

and there are TONS of other performances which show off her powerful voice, unique timbre, and great vocals. This one is just a example.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you even serious?

​obviously. 

and don't even bother replying me back cause I got 99 problems and a pressed Katy stan is just not one of them :lolly:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Kacey Elizabeth

You didn't prove a single thing. All you are doing is making statements up in your head and trying to present them as some kind of fact. 

You claimed to know what the majority of fans thought.

Show the statistics.

Gurl bye!

Your Candy Perfume Girl

​So much talent, power vocals, amazing, lemme stan for ha

​have you read my whole post? I said that there are many performances where she sings bad.

But there are also performances where she sings really good (I've mentioned 2 of them in my post). Her problem is that she has a lot of songs who don't fit her voice. 

So please stop quoting me without reading everything I was saying, okay? 

Kacey Elizabeth

Explain then. What is your point exactly? 

My point is that more than half of fans of both Katy and Gaga, originally became fans because of their image, looks, MVs, pop and mainstream songs, and etc... Sure, there are many fans of both of them who became dedicated/devoted stans after they saw and heard their amazing talents, but there are still MANY fans (who make up more than half of their fanbase) who became fans because of the reasons that I stated above. Let's look at The Fame and The Fame Monster eras of Gaga, when she was at the peak of her stardom/popularity. Most of her LMs were fasinated wirh Gaga because of her enormous success, outfits, MVs, dance, synth, electro, and pop songs, and her overall image as a mainstream pop artist. In that time, more than half of her fans in that time barely pointed out to Gaga's vocals, piano skills, and songwriting abilities.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

​says a person who wrote this, quoting:

"Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is"

the level of two-faced pretentiousness of your posts is off the charts.

just bye girl  default_love.gif

That's a rich coming, specially from a person like you. Little Monsters always drag Madonna for her age, yet they don't do the same with Tony.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

My point is that more than half of fans of both Katy and Gaga, originally became fans because of their image, looks, MVs, pop and mainstream songs, and etc... Sure, there are many fans of both of them who became dedicated/devoted stans after they saw and heard their amazing talents, but there are still MANY fans (who make up more than half of their fanbase) who became fans because of the reasons that I stated above. Let's look at The Fame and The Fame Monster eras of Gaga, when she was at the peak of her stardom/popularity. Most of her LMs were fasinated wirh Gaga because of her enormous success, outfits, MVs, dance, synth, electro, and pop songs, and her overall image as a mainstream pop artist. In that time, more than half of her fans in that time barely pointed out to Gaga's vocals, piano skills, and songwriting abilities.

​And how is that relevant to her talent, which is what we were originally discussing? 

Serendipity

guys please stop spewing venom against each other, it's disgusting

enjoy music and respect an artist, if you fight your lives away, gaga would be ashamed to see us like this

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Kacey Elizabeth

​OMG, OMG, OMG!!  a KatyCat saying that

ezgif.com-gif-maker1e2fb4.gif

I know that the truth is hard for you to accept.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

default_lmao.gif but you would? 

Remain living in a parallel world where someone like *katy perry* is considered a talented artist default_lmao.gif

Keep on being a self centered, delusional, sad hater, thinking that Katy has no talent. A lot of people think of Katy as a talented person. People who don't only see Katy's huge success, but her 24 hour of hard work everyday as well. Songwriters, producers, designers, stylists, vocalists/singers, performers, and etc... who have worked with her all say that she has a lot of charisma and talent. Real KatyCats and people who saw and heard her as a underground artist/musician and her acoustic performances all say that she has a lot of talent.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Serendipity

Keep on being a self centered, delusional, sad hater, thinking that Katy has no talent. A lot of people think of Katy as a talented person. People who don't only see Katy's huge success, but her 24 hour of hard work everyday as well. Songwriters, producers, designers, stylists, vocalists/singers, performers, and etc... who have worked with her all say that she has a lot of charisma and talent. Real KatyCats and people who saw and heard her as a underground artist/musician and her acoustic performances all say that she has a lot of talent.

​i agree i think totga is a masterpiece, deserved a grammy nod at least (if not a win)

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

FGGrayson

So many things are wrong with your post. Follow each move of someone else and copy and paste? Hmm, what about Gaga copying and ripping off every aspect of Madonna. Katy never dragged Gaga for her connection with her fans. She only speak of herself. Katy is still getting a lot of buzz. You must live under a rock. Katy didn't paid to perform at the SuperBowl. NFL got so much backlash for asking performers to pay, they changed their rules again. Even Forbes and Billboard reported about it that Katy did not paid and NFL chose and picked her. Ur So Gay is not homophobic. It's about metros-xual guys who are way too much into themselves to pay attention to their girlfriends. Lyrics of that song are just metaphors. I'm pretty sure if Gaga had never talked about the Aphrodite thing and used it as a theme for her material, 90% of you LMs wouldn't even know that Aphrodite exists. Stop acting like a art and history critic. Lmao. All toursits take pics like that. Saying that Katy copies Gaga just shows how delusional you are. Katy is not known as a hypocrite. Only some pressed LGBT members earlier who didn't understand what Ur So Gay and Katy's tweet and intention of it really meant called her a hypocrite. Talent and quality? I play two instruments (Piano and Violin) and have studied music for 9 years now. I know what is quality and talent. Katy is extremely talented, and so is Gaga. Their music also has quality.

​Stop acting like you know how every LM is and know, don't be delusional. She has a lot of fans who are into art & became her fans for her music/what she represents, the haters are the ones who are more pressed about the outrageous clothes, you should stop making assumptions and generalize all the fans.

Ur so Gay it is homophobic, let's not confuse a metaphor with a comparison, one thing is to do a metaphor and other is comparing your "man" with stupids clichés about how a gay person is

If you are talking about the picture with The Leaning Tower of Pisa, yeah a lot of people do it, but i was talking about the Botticelli, that was just immature & dumb, she only proves once again she's an uneducated b---h

You are confusing talent with having an amazing marketing team. She is soooooooooo talented that a ****ing shark overshadow her, yeah, really cool. yet her amazing marketing team is selling those shark onesies & dumb people who don't have his own personality nor think outside of what they see on the tv buy that crap. You know, talent & marketing it is not the same at the end of the day

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Morphine Prince

This person has still not answered how becoming a fan over reason x is relevant to Gaga's talent. 

LePetitGAGABLover

Katy Perry is worse than Wendy Williams tbh. First shes bashing Gags for having a relationship with her fans. Now shes saying that shes her fan's mother. What a mess...................

FGGrayson

​have you read my whole post? I said that there are many performances where she sings bad.

But there are also performances where she sings really good (I've mentioned 2 of them in my post). Her problem is that she has a lot of songs who don't fit her voice. 

So please stop quoting me without reading everything I was saying, okay? 

​You only mentioned two presentations, don't overreact   :awkney:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Archived