Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

lego

because you pretended like you became a fan of Gaga because you saw her talent

So you can read someone's mind...

he "pretended"...

2fb6e1e8f1b3af82fc72145411a13d12.jpg

But most of her LMs didn't became Little Monsters because of seeing her playing the piano, watching her singing live

How the hell would you know that? Where do you get your statistics from?  Each fan has own story of how they became fans.

We can say the same that most katycats became fans because of Katy's boobs and not her talent.  :gaycat: 

FreePalestine

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

she said in an interview she wouldn't die for her fans, what a fake ass b****

​And where did she say she would

dwsIPd1.gif

Educate me sis I don't see it

Whispering

Gaga is extremely talented. But most of her LMs didn't became Little Monsters because of seeing her playing the piano, watching her singing live, or hearing some of the best lyrics of some of her songs that never became singles. Most of her LMs became Little Monsters because of her image, outrageous and outlandish outfits, MVs, dance, synth, electro, and pop songs, and etc...

Seriously, what are you even talking about? There are many, many fans who follow Gaga because of her talent first. 

The EXACT reason I became a bigger fan, past a casual fan, was because of her talent! It was because Gags was an excellent instrumentalist, who wrote her own music and could sing live that I went from "those songs are good pop songs" to "I love this woman!".  

Kacey Elizabeth

Seriously, what are you even talking about? There are many, many fans who follow Gaga because of her talent first. 

The EXACT reason I became a bigger fan, past a casual fan, was because of her talent! It was because she was an excellent instrumentalist, who wrote her own music and could sing live that I went from "those songs are good pop songs" to "I love this woman!".  

I said MOST of her LMs.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

malazam

Mother Monster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Whispering

I said MOST of her LMs.

You spoke to all of them? Could you please post the statistical breakdown of all the information you compiled from the hundreds of thousands of fans from around the world?

Kacey Elizabeth

because you pretended like you became a fan of Gaga because you saw her talent

So you can read someone's mind...

he "pretended"...

2fb6e1e8f1b3af82fc72145411a13d12.jpg

But most of her LMs didn't became Little Monsters because of seeing her playing the piano, watching her singing live

How the hell would you know that? Where do you get your statistics from?  Each fan has own story of how they became fans.

We can say the same that most katycats became fans because of Katy's boobs and not her talent.  http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618aa13.png 

You are in denial. You keep want to make this into a war and competion even though I said that I like Gaga. And why are you still replying to me? Don't bother to respond back, cause you'll only prove my point more.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

You spoke to all of them? Could you please post the statistical breakdown of all the information you compiled from the hundreds of thousands of fans from around the world?

I don't need to show any statics. I already proved my point, but if you want to go on and deny it, then that's your choice. You are free to have your own opinion and belief, but just know that you are not completely right.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

I don't need to show any statics. I already proved my point, but if you want to go on and deny it, then that's your choice. You are free to have your own opinion and belief, but just know that you are not completely right.

Even if most her fans became fans because of the reasons you stated, why would that matter and what does that have to do with her talent? 

Kacey Elizabeth

​I became a fan because of her talent, actually. I heard her live singing and her music and thought it was great. I also loved how passionate she seemed to be about her work and how much effort was put into her performances and I loved her overall image. 

But even if someone became a fan because of her image, does it matter? It doesn't take away from her talent. I don't see your point. 

You probably misread my post.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

StrawberryBlond

Pretty fitting, considering most of her fans are kids, or a least, people under the age of 18. She has tried for a very kid-friendly image with Prism (Dark Horse and TIHWD are the only songs that have parts that are kinda unsuitable for kids and the innuendo in Birthday is so subtle that it'll go right over a kid's head). No doubt, she's really playing up to her childish image in the hopes that it'll encourage parents to keep buying her albums and concert tickets for their kids. But as we've seen with Gaga, people got over her Mother Monster schtick real fast, mainly because she lost a lot of her really young fans over time. I mean, even kids don't want to be treated like kids. I daresay the whole Mother Monster thing was what made Gaga seem uncool to the public - they found it cheesy and childish. Putting your fans on the same level as you is key. At least Gaga was doing this kind of thing in her early-mid 20's and wasn't in serious relationships, so she could get away with stuff like this and she abandoned it as she got older. Katy is approaching 31 and has been married once - what's her excuse for such cringey behaviour?

Morphine Prince

You misreaded my post probably.

Explain then. What is your point exactly? 

lego

I'm not even quoting you, it's you who keeps spamming my notifications. And you are the one who said BYE, but you're still here. :emma:

I can comment on some stupid statements tho, here among people I like. :)

Your "liking " Gaga doesn't stop you from bashing her whenever you get upset that some monsters don't like Katy. And we are not on her fan forum, does she even have one?

FreePalestine

FGGrayson

Desperate is when you tweet a link of your video in order to get more views for your new album's lead single and get it to chart higher on the charts. Desperate is when you blatantly ask your fans to buy multiple copies of your single so they would come and meet you personally while in reality, you are just doing it in order to chart higher on the Billboard Hot 100 than the other person who you released your single the same week as. Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazon and iTunes links everywhere they can. Desperate is when you have someone vomiting paint on you and when you are making noises on your tour's stage like a pig. 

​Sis, stop! Karaoke album? Sharing your video? Making pig noises on your song called Swine? just.. stop please...

giphy.gif

Desperate is when you follow each & every single move of someone else & copy all the **** she does, so much, that your career seems like Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V

Desperate is when you drag someone else on her relationship with her fans & then do the same the next months cuz she is getting no buzz.

Desperate is when you act like a ****ing 12 years old kid in front of a painting that represents an era of your 'rival'

Desperate is when you pay to perform on the SuperBowl

Desperate is when in the beginning of your career you write an homophobic song but then the gays are you main target.

Idk what the **** are you doing here, the only thing i see when you post here is the list of: 'how your momy slayed you with some kid awards, stream records & sales' that won't last forever, she ain't have talent, we do not care about how many copies she sold. It is well known she is hypocrite since the beginning of her career, using homophobic/gay to sell her music, using her image/boobs to sell her music, and it gets pathetic when you're 30 and you act like a teenage again just because the lack of talent & quality & you don't have anything else to give

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Archived