celeb

Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Quark

Desperate is when you tweet a link of your video in order to get more views for your new album's lead single and get it to chart higher on the charts. Desperate is when you blatantly ask your fans to buy multiple copies of your single so they would come and meet you personally while in reality, you are just doing it in order to chart higher on the Billboard Hot 100 than the other person who you released your single the same week as. Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazin and iTunes links everywhere they can. Desperate is when you have someone vomiting paint on you and when you are making noises on your tour's stage like a pig. 

She did all those things because she wanted to, not because she was desperate. Katy on the other hand has to rely on promo and many other things because she is not very talented.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

So many people in this thread are embarrassing themselves. Katy never said that she doesn't want and doesn't has a deep relationship with her KatyCats. In fact, Katy has shown it many times that how much she loves her fans and cares about them. What Katy said and meant in her VEVO certified and Rolling Stones interviews was that she is not desperate for attention and that a community is what important, not a cult. Katy has shown it that she loves (and cares about) her fans and has a deep relationship with them by her ACTIONS NOT her words. Don't blame Katy for calling herself her KatyCats' mom. So many of us KatyCats always call her mom. But apprantely, biased Little Monsters in this forum who hate Katy till death are too blind to see and undestand that.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

HausOfNena

Madonna used the word 'reductive' to describe your fave, and now millions of you Little Monsters use that word without actually knowing what it means. Sad, basic, and tragic.

Gurl bye. I love Madonna and Gaga. I know exactly what it means, that's why I used it to describe your fav. :bye: 

Kacey Elizabeth

She did all those things because she wanted to, not because she was desperate. Katy on the other hand has to rely on promo and many other things because she is not very talented.

Do you even know how mediocre you sound? Go and say what you just typed and record it and hear it. You'll do yourself a favor by hearing how contradicting you sound. She wanted to? Ok, tell me. What is the the difference between wanting to chart (when you said that you write for music, not the charts) and being desperate to chart? Clearly, you are deluded. Everyone relies on promo. Even Gaga. Since when having promo means not being talented? And when you compare the promotion that Katy gets to the promotion that other recording artists get in the music industry, you'll see that Katy's promo is not that big. Katy is not really that talentled? For the love of God, Katy sang a song and played it on guitar for GLEN BALLARD and that blew him away and amazed him! Not very talented? Please, you and other haters need to humble yourselves.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

lego

Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazin and iTunes links everywhere they can.

I hope you get banned for this.

FreePalestine

Kacey Elizabeth

Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazin and iTunes links everywhere they can.

I hope you get banned for this.

Wow, how lovely and tolerant! Wishing someone to get banned from Gagadaily. That's really contrary to what Gaga tells her fans to do. Little Monsters are the reason that Gaga has gotten so much hate over the last years by the media. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Gurl bye. I love Madonna and Gaga. I know exactly what it means, that's why I used it to describe your fav. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_bye.gif 

Sure you do.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

RAMROD

Bah, go drink some kool aid or something, you stan.

Hot headed opinion is embarassing.

iRiXOxinj4ca7.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Runway

Bye at the cat stan :air: go defend your grammy-less, talentless fave to people who care

Blue Jeans

Desperate is when you tweet a link of your video in order to get more views for your new album's lead single and get it to chart higher on the charts. Desperate is when you blatantly ask your fans to buy multiple copies of your single so they would come and meet you personally while in reality, you are just doing it in order to chart higher on the Billboard Hot 100 than the other person who you released your single the same week as. Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazon and iTunes links everywhere they can. Desperate is when you have someone vomiting paint on you and when you are making noises on your tour's stage like a pig. 

​Excuse me but what the f*ck are you doing here on Gagadaily ? get the f*ck out here..doesn't Katy have a forum ? or is it too dead there and you have to come here in order to get a bit of life...

You're pathetic.. you know whats really Desperate ? You, making an account on a Gaga forum knowing that you hate her.

iXkNMou.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

TEANUS

If only the world knew how blatantly unoriginal this is :fail: 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

Warning all disrespectful/flamebait posts.

Where is this when "fans" are all over this site trashing Gaga?? 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Blue Jeans

Warning all disrespectful/flamebait posts.

​Wow, giving me wpts, for calling out a Troll, classy admin.

UjLEhPg.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived