Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rob Fusari wants re-trial of Starland lawsuit, blames Gaga's fame for biasing jury

Bebe

Featured Posts

SpaceAce

​Well, people claim that because she didn't specifically say that we know who that producer is, we can't be sure it's Rob. Well, we can't be 100 percent sure, but we can't also deny that all facts point to Rob. I guess we can't judge him, but we can't defend him either. 

​Sorry. You're not making much sense to me. People shouldn't mix up completely different sections of the interview just because she didn't outrightly name him.

a. there's no other producer that we know of who worked with her at 19

b. who publicly claimed that they were a couple.

b. and who is 20 years older than her.

You can go on about how we can't be 100% sure but the rest of us can be comfortable in the fact that we're not defending this guy or giving him validation and our attention. He can **** off for all I care. I'm just going to point out how ridiculous it is when fans muddle Gaga words and pretend to have better morals because they refuse to accept the facts.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

This is the part I am talking about:

LG: Of all the men that I have worked with he [Tony] never has done nothing in the studio. It wasn’t even in the cards.…

H: Are you saying that most men in the studio do something inappropriate?

LG: Yes, with the exception of Red One. He was the first one who didn’t. And that was why that album was successful. I was able to write some music that wasn’t made while I had the fear of God in me pulling my skirt down in the studio because men were shoving their hands up my dress.

H: Are you serious? Its that bad? I know men are perverted but-

LG: Not only was it bad but its still bad now.

H: Its still going on even at your level of fame?

LG: Well, not just for me. Think about all those young girls who are 16 in New York or 19 going, “ow I met this record producer quote on quote. He is going to make me a star. He said he worked with Beyonce or whatever†And then you know, they didn’t really work with Beyonce. It was all a big lie.

H: Why not call them all out? Why not name names and say this is a bad guy, that is a bad guy? Why do we let these guys get away with it?

LG: *sigh. You know.

H: Why do we?

LG: I don’t really. I mean, ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesn’t take a lot of rocket science to figure it out. Why do we? I think the music industry puts too much in the hands of record producers right now and not enough in the hands of the artist…

When Gaga says, "ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesnt take a lot of rocket science to figure it out" she is not talking specifically about the person who raped her. The conversation was not on the topic of rape at that point in the interview. They were literally talking about record producers being inappropriate and touching. This could have included rape but she didn't specifically say that. Gaga didn't confess to being raped until later on in the interview. This quote plus the age range and time frame seems to be the only "evidence" of who the guy is, which Fusari happens to fit. (copy and pasted from another thread on this topic I commented on)

​Sorry. You're not making much sense to me. People shouldn't mix up completely different sections of the interview just because she didn't outrightly name him.

a. there's no other producer that we know of who worked with her at 19 and who publicly claimed that they were a couple.

b. there's not other producer hat we know of who worked with her at 19 and who publicly claimed that they were a couple and who is 20 years older that her.

You can go on about how we can't be 100% sure but the rest of us can be comfortable in the fact that we're not defending this guy or giving him validation and our attention. He can **** off for all I care. I'm just going to point out how ridiculous it is when fans muddle Gaga words and pretend to be more moral because they refuse to accept the facts.

​Relax. 

I'm with you. Personally, I believe it was him and I don't want to give him any attention. 

SpaceAce

When Gaga says, "ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesnt take a lot of rocket science to figure it out" she is not talking specifically about the person who raped her. The conversation was not on the topic of rape at that point in the interview. They were literally talking about record producers being inappropriate and touching. This could have included rape but she didn't specifically say that. Gaga didn't confess to being raped until later on in the interview. This quote plus the age range and time frame seems to be the only "evidence" of who the guy is, which Fusari happens to fit. (copy and pasted from another thread on this topic I commented on)

​You've just admitted that this is an entirely different conversation. Here she is speaking generally and talking about producers taking advantage and later on she gets specific and refers to one, isolated situation.

If you refer to the relevant section of the interview that I transcribed, you'll see that the very specific age difference, time frame, AND the fact that he publicly said they were a couple are the facts of the situation. The fact that Fusari is the only producer that fits this description says enough.

SpaceAce

​Relax. 

I'm with you. Personally, I believe it was him and I don't want to give him any attention. 

​I can tell you are, I just don't see the point in tip-toeing around the situation and letting others muddle the facts. The way people are treating this is totally wrong.

Katie14

You've just admitted that this is an entirely different conversation. Here she is speaking generally and talking about producers taking advantage and later on she gets specific and refers to one, isolated situation.

If you refer to the relevant section of the interview that I transcribed, you'll see that the very specific age difference, time frame, AND the fact that he publicly said they were a couple are the facts of the situation. The fact that Fusari is the only producer that fits this description says enough.

​Yea I was talking about the part I posted the whole time. Everyone keeps using the "ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesnt take a lot of rocket science to figure it out" quote and saying she is talking about her rapist when it isn't clear if she is or not. That was my whole point.

Whispering

This is the part I am talking about:

LG: Of all the men that I have worked with he [Tony] never has done nothing in the studio. It wasn’t even in the cards.…

H: Are you saying that most men in the studio do something inappropriate?

LG: Yes, with the exception of Red One. He was the first one who didn’t. And that was why that album was successful. I was able to write some music that wasn’t made while I had the fear of God in me pulling my skirt down in the studio because men were shoving their hands up my dress.

H: Are you serious? Its that bad? I know men are perverted but-

LG: Not only was it bad but its still bad now.

H: Its still going on even at your level of fame?

LG: Well, not just for me. Think about all those young girls who are 16 in New York or 19 going, “ow I met this record producer quote on quote. He is going to make me a star. He said he worked with Beyonce or whatever†And then you know, they didn’t really work with Beyonce. It was all a big lie.

H: Why not call them all out? Why not name names and say this is a bad guy, that is a bad guy? Why do we let these guys get away with it?

LG: *sigh. You know.

H: Why do we?

LG: I don’t really. I mean, ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesn’t take a lot of rocket science to figure it out. Why do we? I think the music industry puts too much in the hands of record producers right now and not enough in the hands of the artist…

From the 40 minute mark to the 50 minute mark, she is talking about rape and about ONE man. One man, who is a producer, who worked with her at 19, who was twice her age, and who told everyone they were dating.

​I can tell you are, I just don't see the point in tip-toeing around the situation and letting others muddle the facts. The way people are treating this is totally wrong.

​I think that all this situation is very difficult. I have different feeling about it. I don't even feel comfortable discussing it. It's very private and sensitive subject. I wonder how does Gaga feel about her fans discussing about her being raped. It might seem insensitive. However, at the same time I feel like situations like these need to be publicized. Society needs to talk more about it and point out how wrong it is. 

I have also doubts about Gaga and how she is handling this. If she called out the guy and talked how much it affected her, why did she openly praised and worked with other people who are accused of the same thing? You'd say 'innocent until proved guilty'.. So, Gaga's rapist is not proved guilty either, so we can't judge him just like Gaga doesn't judge people she worked with?? 

SpaceAce

​Yea I was talking about the part I posted the whole time. Everyone keeps using the "ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesnt take a lot of rocket science to figure it out" quote and saying she is talking about her rapist when it isn't clear if she is or not. That was my whole point.

​How on earth are separating them in this way? I simply pointed out the differences to show you that the facts were

- she was singling out one man

- he is 20 years older

- he worked with her when she was 19

- and he publicly claimed they were dating.

This doesn't mean that what she said earlier in the interview about it being obvious who these people are doesn't apply. It's ridiculous to say that it doesnt.

Katie14

From the 40 minute mark to the 50 minute mark, she is talking about rape and about ONE man. One man, who is a producer, who worked with her at 19, who was twice her age, and who told everyone they were dating.

​Yes I know she is talking about one man from the 40 to 50 minute mark. I am not arguing that fact. i am saying that people keep using "ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesnt take a lot of rocket science to figure it out" quote from earlier in the interview and thinking she is talking about her rapist. The conversation at that point was about s-xual abuse in general (like inappropriate touching) not necessarily rape. People keep using that quote and linking it to Rob because he is the only producer we know of who worked with her at that time.

SpaceAce

​I think that all this situation is very difficult. I have different feeling about it. I don't even feel comfortable discussing it. It's very private and sensitive subject. I wonder how does Gaga feel about her fans discussing about her being raped. It might seem insensitive. However, at the same time I feel like situations like these need to be publicized. Society needs to talk more about it and point out how wrong it is. 

I have also doubts about Gaga and how she is handling this. If she called out the guy and talked how much it affected her, why did she openly praised and worked with other people who are accused of the same thing? You'd say 'innocent until proved guilty'.. So, Gaga's rapist is not proved guilty either, so we can't judge him just like Gaga doesn't judge people she worked with?? 

​I'm uncomfortable with it too, which is why it's so important for fans to recognize what he did and to stop treating him as if he's some kind of victim and keep giving him attention. That's all I'm upset about. I'd rather not get so into detail about this situation either, but people are being really disrespectful and are still referring to Gaga and Rob as a former couple. It's disgusting.

I totally agree with you about her hypocrisy. She obviously isn't perfect. I personally don't consider Gaga to be my leader and I call things as I see them. It's not okay to ignore the facts about Gaga's abuse and it's not okay to ignore that Gaga has been working with and validating terrible people.

lego

​Okay so I've transcribed most of it and it's very clear that you've probably been listening to the wrong interview.

Howard: Were you raped by a record producer? Is that what happened to you?

Gaga: I don’t want to…

Howard: I feel that happened to you

Gaga: …happy times. Lets talk about happy things.

Howard: No, but Gaga, or LG, what…seriously

Gaga: don’t call me a lady when we talk about rape, Howard.

H: No but seriously, it’s a serious topic…

G: It is a serious topic.

H: When you’re talking about pain and you’re talking about depression and rape and you’re talking about producers who have done things to you and you said you barely got into a studio where you weren’t in a weird, dangerous situation. I feel like you were raped by someone. I think that’s what you’re saying.

G: You know… I went through some horrific  things that I… I’m able to laugh now because I’ve gone through a lot of… you know, mental and physical therapy and emotional therapy to heal over the years. My music has been wonderful for me.

H: Right

G: But you know, I was a shell of my former self at one point. I was not myself and it… to be fair, I was about 19 (this is obviously an isolated, specific situation). So, you know, I went to Catholic school and then all this crazy stuff happened and I was going “oh is this just the way adults are” I don’t….

H: In other words you were protected in Catholic school. They talked about certain… you were kind of naive in a way

G: I was very naive.

H: Right and then you want to be a singer and then you’re starry eyed and you’re like “I just wanna sing… I love singing” and some guy swooped in and took advantage of that.

G: Well, you know it happens every day. It happens every day and it’s really scary and it’s sad and you know it didn’t affect me as much right after as it did about 4/5 years later. ("it didn't affect me" - again, isolation.)

H: It hit you.

G: It hit me so hard (is this getting repetitive?)

H: It’s a delayed reaction

Robin: You’re working so hard and…

G: I was so traumatized by it that I was just like “just keep going” because I just had to get out of there.

H: I have talked to other women who have gone through a similar experience where they were raped and they actually don’t even… it almost doesn’t register with them for a couple years.

G: Yeah…

H: Until they’re willing to talk to themselves about it

G: I wasn’t even willing to admit that it… that anything had even happened.

R: Well that’s exactly what’s happening with this whole Cosby thing. People are saying, “Why are they waiting so long”… because that reaction is: “did something happen to me?”

G: And I don’t want to be defined by it. I’ll be damned if you’re going to … I’ll be damned if somebody is going to say that every creatively intelligent thing that I ever did is all boiled down to ***one dickhead…. one dickhead that did that to me.*** You know, I’m going to take responsibility for all my pain looking beautiful and all the things that I’ve made out of my strife. You know, I did that.

H: Did you ever confront the guy who did that to you?

G: No.

H: They say that’s somehow healing. I don’t know if it is or not…

R: It may be for some people, but everything is not generic like that, Howard, in these situations.

H: I know. I’m asking…

G: I think I would be so… I don’t know how I would… I think it would terrify me… it would paralyze me. I saw him one time in a store (she's obviously referring to after the fact when she realized what abuse had taken place) and I was so paralyzed by fear and I just… you know it was just… because it wasn’t until I was a little bit older that I went “wow, that was really messed up”.

H: and you know whats worse, is to see him in a store and for him to act smug, like nothing happened.

G: Or tell people that we used to date. (Didn't Rob claim Gaga was his girlfriend? Don't answer that. He totally did)

R: Right.

H: wow. That would drive me insane

G: …in public. (Again, this is someone the public knows. This is someone who claimed to the media that he used to date Gaga) I’ve got to wake up and (she's implying that she woke up one day and had to read this bs in the media) “oh.. my ex-girlfriend” Oh we were dating?

H: I didn’t know that was a date.

G: Oh I didn’t know that was a date. You were 20 years older than me. I was a kid. How was that a date?

Even without "do the math" part all of this^^ is pointing to Rob.

And when she talks in general she again mentions "19 year old girl from NY, talking about he's gonna make me a star, he worked with Beyonce!"

Guess who claims he worked with Beyonce?

FreePalestine

Katie14

​How on earth are separating them in this way? I simply pointed out the differences to show you that the facts were

- she was singling out one man

- he is 20 years older

- he worked with her when she was 19

- and he publicly claimed they were dating.

This doesn't mean that what she said earlier in the interview about it being obvious who these people are doesn't apply. It's ridiculous to say that it doesnt.

​When you said , "Gaga said its obvious who it was" on the last page, where you not referring to this?: ""ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesnt take a lot of rocket science to figure it out"

SpaceAce

​When you said , "Gaga said its obvious who it was" on the last page, where you not referring to this?: ""ive talked a lot about it and if you do the math and look through the history of who I have worked with it doesnt take a lot of rocket science to figure it out"

​Yes. I don't know what makes you think that you can't apply it to the specific abuse she talks about later in the interview. Especially with all of the information she gave regarding his public antics.

Katie14

​Yes. I don't know what makes you think that you can't apply it to the specific abuse she talks about later in the interview. Especially with all of the information she gave regarding his public antics.

​Because it is 2 separate conversations. One conversation was about s-xual abuse in general which included multiple producers and the other was about one specific rapist. You can't just link that one quote from one conversation to the other one.

Archived