Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rob Fusari wants re-trial of Starland lawsuit, blames Gaga's fame for biasing jury

Bebe

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

Just because we do not know something doesn't mean it isn't there. ​

We do not know of anyone else who fits that description so I can't name anyone. But, every producer who Gaga worked with is not public knowledge, especially since she wasn't famous at 19.

I explained before why I think Gaga saying "it is obvious if you do the math" that she was referring to s-xually abusive producers overall, not the one specific man who raped her. The conclusion that you and many others have come up with from that interview is not as clear cut and straight forward as you think. You could totally be right but we just don't know. 

Im not saying it is or isn't him. Im just saying it is unfair to come to any conclusions

​I think Gaga's hints clearly outline Fusari as the protagonist. 

But, direct outright accusations are missing.  Agreed.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I just want to thank @ChicaSkas for everything she does/has done for this site. She is the biggest fan on this site. The amount of work she puts into archiving and essentially documenting the history of the artist most of us here love is deserving of utmost respect. I am appalled to hear that she has received nasty messages from some of you. What the hell is wrong with you guys? My apologies for this not pertaining to the OP, but it needed to be said.

Katie14

For example, one of our own GagaDaily members, named Nathan, asked me to ask Fusari about "Broken Drum Machine." I did that. Within weeks, Fusari found the track and released the instrumental, just as the young man had asked him.

If I hadn't asked, none of you would have heard it. There was a time on Gaga Daily when even the hint of a new snippet of unreleased music sent all of you into a frenzy. Apparently the accusations that this man hurt Gaga have dimmed that frenzy. 

Who even KNOWS what really went down except Gaga and Rob?!?

None of us should speculate. Not even me, god knows I wasn't there.

I'm staying far out of all of it.

To salvage what is left of my reputation on here, I won't be talking about this subject anymore.

The amount of nasty emails and PMs some of you have sent to me and what some of you have said in threads like these have turned me off to the subject. 

To the person who shall go nameless who emailed me, yes, I know you are reading this:

I love Gaga. I always will, and the fact I interviewed her old producer to learn more about her music DOES NOT make me less of a fan, or less of a devoted fan, or somehow, a "hater" of Gaga.

Gaga herself has always said to stop the drama, and focus on the music. I tried to do that, and it backfired miserably on me. 

You win. I'm shutting up. No one can say I don't love Gaga. 

​Im sorry people are being so mean to you on here. You really do not deserve any hate, especially since have done so much for this community. Its sad that people don't appreciate your contributions. You are extremely kind, smart, talented, and dedicated. I always enjoy reading your threads and posts. 

Whispering

Just because we do not know something doesn't mean it isn't there. ​

We do not know of anyone else who fits that description so I can't name anyone. But, every producer who Gaga worked with is not public knowledge, especially since she wasn't famous at 19.

I explained before why I think Gaga saying "it is obvious if you do the math" that she was referring to s-xually abusive producers overall, not the one specific man who raped her. The conclusion that you and many others have come up with from that interview is not as clear cut and straight forward as you think. You could totally be right but we just don't know. 

Im not saying it is or isn't him. Im just saying it is unfair to come to any conclusions. 

I went back and listened to the interview again and listened twice to the part about rape.

From the forty minute mark until the fifty minute mark they are talking about rape, and Gaga is clearly discussing one man. One man who was a producer, who was working with her when she was 19 years old, who was twice her age, and who told everyone that they were dating.

Who happens to fit this exact description? Who did Gaga work with everyday, exept holidays, during a few month period starting when she was 19? 

What other producer did she work with at 19, who was twice her age, who told everyone they were dating? 

Dorothy Gale

I went back and listened to the interview again and listened twice to the part about rape.

From the forty minute mark until the fifty minute mark they are talking about rape, and Gaga is clearly discussing one man. One man who was a producer, who was working with her when she was 19 years old, who was twice her age, and who told everyone that they were dating.

Who happens to fit this exact description? Who did Gaga work with everyday, exept holidays, during a few month period starting when she was 19? 

What other producer did she work with at 19, who was twice her age, who told everyone they were dating? 

Exactly! I'm sorry, but if people think he's innocent they aren't looking at what we know. 

​Also, the fact that Wendy said a long time ago that Gaga and Rob used to have s-x in the studio also proves that it's Rob. Gaga was young and naive and thought that it's right at that time (she said this herself) and Rob used her naivety for his benefit. She also kept working with him for a couple of months because she thought that Rob will make her a star. 

I'm just so sorry she had to go through this, Her speech before Swine at iTunes festival shows how lost and disgusted she was at that time.. The fact that she keeps writing songs about rape just indicates how much she is still affected by this.. Poor girl..

Katie14

Im not saying that they aren't talking about rape at that point in the interview. They absolutely are. Im saying they are not specifically talking about rape earlier in the interview when Gaga says, "its obvious if you do the math and look through the history of who I worked with". ​

Robinladen

Well, the fact that Gaga feels s-xually abused by him does make her less objective. She probably wouldn't mind to see Fusari suffer a bit. Me neither tbh, ****ing swine.

SychosSoChic

Aw what's the matter Cary Nokey? Opening for Drag Queens more famous and relevant than you'll ever be on a cruise ship not making enough coins for you? 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

uo111

​It doesn't matter.

If Gaga isn't on a witch hunt for him there is no reason for anyone else to be. She has moved on, she wants everyone else to move on. And you guys are completely disregarding her feelings on the subject because you think it's the "right thing" to do.

It's not. Let it go, everyone else involved in the situation has.

Remember Dr. Luke was being accused of being the mystery rapist.  Well Gaga defended him. Not the one. http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/02/dr-luke-rape-lady-gaga-s-xual-assault-kesha-lawyer/

I don't see Gaga defending Rob Fusari of not being the mystery rapist.

And I have to add he was with Lina Morgana having pizza - and "shortly after that" she killed herself.   At 1:30 

Woolfsmck

​It doesn't matter.

If Gaga isn't on a witch hunt for him there is no reason for anyone else to be. She has moved on, she wants everyone else to move on. And you guys are completely disregarding her feelings on the subject because you think it's the "right thing" to do.

It's not. Let it go, everyone else involved in the situation has.

​Its clear she has hostility towards Fusari when ever she discusses the topic.  

Based on her comments , she doesn't want fan percption to be 'she had s-x with her producer to get ahead'

Considering her initial contract with Fusari , I would say he was trying to corner her for future projects and she wanted independence. 

A married man at his age was the wrong relationship for her to be in,  Taylor is clearly a great person for her to be connected to.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

mucinex

He raped Gaga, and people are defending him? I don't care if he's sorry or not, Gaga doesn't want anything to do with him obviously and he is reopening this thing that has been going on for the past 7 years? Get over it... the obsession is real 

SpaceAce

Well, I tried to see the good that came from the relationship they had at the time and not buy into the innuendos that we continue to have no proof of, only circumstantial evidence.

I am NOT defending Fusari, only defending this principle:

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact— like a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference.

Essentially, where's the proof it happened or didn't? 

We learned a lot about the musical history at the time with Gaga and Fusari. Paparazzi remains one of the greatest songs of The Fame, and countless demos such as Oh Well, Blueberry Kisses, and the hints we have of Musicland remain catchy and beloved by many fans to this day.

I chose to remain grateful for what we have, and for what we might someday hear. 

For example, one of our own GagaDaily members, named Nathan, asked me to ask Fusari about "Broken Drum Machine." I did that. Within weeks, Fusari found the track and released the instrumental, just as the young man had asked him.

If I hadn't asked, none of you would have heard it. There was a time on Gaga Daily when even the hint of a new snippet of unreleased music sent all of you into a frenzy. Apparently the accusations that this man hurt Gaga have dimmed that frenzy. 

Who even KNOWS what really went down except Gaga and Rob?!?

None of us should speculate. Not even me, god knows I wasn't there.

I'm staying far out of all of it.

To salvage what is left of my reputation on here, I won't be talking about this subject anymore.

The amount of nasty emails and PMs some of you have sent to me and what some of you have said in threads like these have turned me off to the subject. 

To the person who shall go nameless who emailed me, yes, I know you are reading this:

I love Gaga. I always will, and the fact I interviewed her old producer to learn more about her music DOES NOT make me less of a fan, or less of a devoted fan, or somehow, a "hater" of Gaga.

Gaga herself has always said to stop the drama, and focus on the music. I tried to do that, and it backfired miserably on me. 

You win. I'm shutting up. No one can say I don't love Gaga. 

I would really appreciate it if you read this:

https://caffeinatedperspectives.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/legal-hegemony-and-the-presumption-of-innocence/

Nothing good comes from assuming this man is innocent when there is tons of "circumstantial" evidence that says he isn't. You know he is not on trial, right? In these situations, the perpetrator is very rarely ever put on trial. So the evidence is evidence. It's not circumstantial or otherwise. Our logical judgment of him will not put him in jail. I prefer to be reasonable and logical and not give this man praise and attention, rather than hark on the "innocent until proven guilty" bs that shouldn't even apply in this situation.

It's great that you've benefited off his trying to suck up to you and pass himself off as a good person to Gaga's fans. I'm happy for you and his plan clearly worked. Try not to forget that him releasing Gaga's stuff without her permission is a really ****ty thing to do to her.

Maybe you're done with the topic, but it's clear you need to educate yourself on these situations. It sucks that you've gotten nasty pms, but I hope you can understand that your way of thinking is really hurtful. People, like myself, are probably emotional about this topic whereas you seem to be really flippant.

Archived