event

Meghan Trainor dragged by media for sexist music video

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mitch XCX

Ugh I guess that in future you won't be able to take a step without being called a s-xist, racist or homophobe

​this.

we have other things that should be focused on like the fact that its still illegal to be gay in russia :madge: 

Swan Heart

Oh well, I have never liked her... :oops:

Aaaand now watch Troy leaving her too...:gaycat:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

AbuHassan1992

Alright I’ve gotta say something so listen up.

She explicitly does AGAINST those gender roles. She sings «you’ve got that nine to five, but baby so do I» and «so don’t think that i’ll be home making apple pie» and that she never learned to cook. It’s all tongue and cheek, satirical

CannaeDrive

She explicitly does AGAINST those gender roles. She sings «you’ve got that nine to five, but baby so do I» and «so don’t think that i’ll be home making apple pie» and that she never learned to cook. It’s all tongue and cheek, satirical

​Yeah, the irony in this song is so obvious, as is the dumbness of those stuck-up comments. Sheeshhh :fail:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Gypsy Life

They don't know what satire. They're only good at complaining

Whispering

A woman who says she isn't a feminist is like MLK saying he doesn't believe in equality :fail: 

By the correct definition, yes.

The problem is that the word feminism has gone on to mean different things to many people. Just look at the misinterpretations of the word here. Instead of knowing and understanding the true meaning and definition, people have assigned their own personal definition. 

Thats were all the confusion and misunderstanding is coming from.

Pablo

I'm not surprised :manicure: 

She can be who she wants and if that involved being like a 50's stereotypical woman, good for her.

I understand that she is presenting this to the world, but it's not like she is preaching that everyone should be that way. She's 21 and has a lot to learn.

Don't visit my profile

Yanko

​poor delusional drama queens  who dont even listen to the song 

AM98GJ

Obvs she can be who she wants to be, what the majority of feminists need to realise (I'm a feminist btw) is that if a women CHOOSES to stay at home, her choice should be given just as much respect.

the problem I have is that she says she'll do all of those things to be his 'perfect wife', because I think we all know that the perfect wife does not stay at home to cook and clean, she does whatever is right for her, not her husband 

Archived