• Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Chill with the flamebait please

Β 

--

Β 

im not offended by the video, not a big deal to me tbh

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Psychedelic

I bet these people complaining are the kind of woman who are feminist untilΒ the restaurant bill is handed. Double standards and convinient whiners!

SlayedForTheGod

wait i went to watch cause im all for dragging a b---h when she needs it but this is literally ridiculous. she specifically says in the video "i know you got a 9-5 but SO DO I" and "dont think i'll be making apple pies, i never learned how to cook" ?????? i'm trying to see what is s-xist about this

Goosey

I like this song and the message was the opposite so people clearly didn't listen to it. Even if she had beenΒ "s-xist" people should stop raising a fuss about every li'l thing.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."β€”US President Donald J. Trump

Whispering

I bet these people complaining are the kind of woman who are feminist until the the restaurant bill is handed. Double standards and convinient whiners!

Or they are people who pull their own weight in this world in every aspect and want equal opportunities and pay for equal qualifications and effort.

Maybe some of them interpret this video different than a gay man, since they live with a different kind of discrimination and prejudice. (just DIFFERENT, not more or less...this isn't a contest!)Β 

I'm a feminist and I'm not offended by this video, but I look at it as being tongue in cheek. However, if other feminists have different views, they are certainly entitled to them.

Β 

OBEY

Meghan coming for another controversial smash
tumblr_n4llwjLfht1rg7ylio3_r1_250.gif

Β 

Rosalina

​No you have to. Because that's what feminism is. If you are not a feminist, you do not belive in equality. Period. default_air.jpg And please don't give me any wrong made-up definitions of what you consider "feminism."

​Actually, no.

Feminism is not simply equality - part of the conceptΒ ofΒ feminism is the belief that women are the victims of institutionalised oppression by men. Feminism is an ideology: It is notΒ simply an identity in the same way somebody calls themselves American, or gay, for example.

I do not believe in feminist concepts such as patriarchy or rape culture, therefore I do not consider myself a feminist.Β 

I prefer the term egalitarianism, which is the belief that all human beings are equal.Β http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egalitarianism

Feminism isΒ notΒ the be all and end all of equalityΒ - your dismissal of anyone who doesn't share your opinion is bigotry.Β 

GagaMyBlood95

Doesn't she have told the world she isn't a feminist??!

​Yeah, I remember she did tbh..

TEANUS

Ugh I guess that in future you won't be able to take a step without being called a s-xist, racist or homophobe

:applause:Β this post is amazing

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Psychedelic

Or they are people who pull their own weight in this world in every aspect and want equal opportunities and pay for equal qualifications and effort.

Maybe some of them interpret this video different than a gay man, since they live with a different kind of discrimination and prejudice. (just DIFFERENT, not more or less...this isn't a contest!)Β 

I'm a feminist and I'm not offended by this video, but I look at it as being tongue in cheek. However, if other feminists have different views, they are certainly entitled to them.

Β 

​Believe me, the people you describe are not easily offended by a simple music video because they've through way worse things than mopping the floor and cooking!

Cody Draco

Why do feminists feel like it's okay to stay-at-home wife shame?

There are plenty of women who want to be just that.

Cody Draco

​Actually, no.

Feminism is not simply equality - part of the conceptΒ ofΒ feminism is the belief that women are the victims of institutionalised oppression by men. Feminism is an ideology: It is notΒ simply an identity in the same way somebody calls themselves American, or gay, for example.

I do not believe in feminist concepts such as patriarchy or rape culture, therefore I do not consider myself a feminist.Β 

I prefer the term egalitarianism, which is the belief that all human beings are equal.Β http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egalitarianism

Feminism isΒ notΒ the be all and end all of equalityΒ - your dismissal of anyone who doesn't share your opinion is bigotry.Β 

​I love this. Especially the last sentence.

Cody Draco

I bet these people complaining are the kind of woman who are feminist until the the restaurant bill is handed. Double standards and convinient whiners!

​CLOCKED. COOKED. DEEP FRIED. :giveup:

Β 

Archived