💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Same Chords As PARTYNAUSEOUS (10 in 01 Members Mayday (Tiesto)

Featured Posts

Those are not the same chords and the track is by Paul Van Dyk

No that's who remixed it, it's by Members of Mayday.

they literally are the same chords lol GaGa didn't invent the chords. 

Do do your homework next time. Nice try hun!

DrewStevens

No that's who remixed it, it's by Members of Mayday.

they literally are the same chords lol GaGa didn't invent the chords. 

Do do your homework next time. Nice try hun!

​The track is by Members of Mayday AND Paul Van Dyk since it is a remix. 

And the chords of the synths are not the same. The chord progression is the same. But that's completely different cause many techno songs had the same chord progression.

I never said Gaga invented these chords. Chords can't be invented. 

If you had done your homework Tiesto would have never been mentioned in this thread since this is not his remix. 

​The track is by Members of Mayday AND Paul Van Dyk since it is a remix. 

And the chords of the synths are not the same. The chord progression is the same. But that's completely different cause many techno songs had the same chord progression.

I never said Gaga invented these chords. Chords can't be invented. 

If you had done your homework Tiesto would have never been mentioned in this thread since this is not his remix. 

Okay then since you're the music major, please enlighten me with the proper chords since the ones I so emphatically posted are an error. Can you? 

Mans this is Tiesto's live edit, not how the pitch and tempos are completely different from what you posted to what I did. You can even put them in Logic, Garage Band or Pro Tools and see they do not blend. Oh and...

funny how you agreed that you were wrong about who the song was by and remixed by, but you still try to argue with me. I posted Tiesto's version because the BPM is closer to PARTYNAUSEOUS which was probably done purposely. And stop trying to defend this. Express Yourself wasn't just the chord progression either, the melodies of "So if you want it right now let me show you how" and "I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes" are EXACTLY the same.

and Sexxx Dreams chorus and bridge with Electric Feel.

this song was probably scraped because of the reaction to Born This Way, people would've said PARTYNAUSEOUS sounds like Feel This Moment or Take On Me by A-Ha.

society is pessimistic, focusing on what they don't like rather than the positive message.

URFUTUREFAV

it sounds like take on me by aha

People hate what they don't understand.

DrewStevens

Okay then since you're the music major, please enlighten me with the proper chords since the ones I so emphatically posted are an error. Can you? 

Mans this is Tiesto's live edit, not how the pitch and tempos are completely different from what you posted to what I did. You can even put them in Logic, Garage Band or Pro Tools and see they do not blend. Oh and...

funny how you agreed that you were wrong about who the song was by and remixed by, but you still try to argue with me. I posted Tiesto's version because the BPM is closer to PARTYNAUSEOUS which was probably done purposely. And stop trying to defend this. Express Yourself wasn't just the chord progression either, the melodies of "So if you want it right now let me show you how" and "I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes" are EXACTLY the same.

and Sexxx Dreams chorus and bridge with Electric Feel.

this song was probably scraped because of the reaction to Born This Way, people would've said PARTYNAUSEOUS sounds like Feel This Moment or Take On Me by A-Ha.

society is pessimistic, focusing on what they don't like rather than the positive message.

First of all you can stop with the b---hy attitude because I didn't came for you, you did. I only said that the original track was by Paul Van Dyk cause Tiesto only used the track in his set, he speeded up the song to make it fit in his set and consequently he changed the pitch of the song. 

The CHORD PROGRESSION is the same but the chords of the synth are different. PARTYNAUSEOUS only has two notes per chord and the other song has 3-4 notes per chord. There are thousands of songs with identical chord progressions.

The thing with EY and BTW is that they both had the same chord progressions, the melody in the first part of the chorus was the same, the style was the same, the tempo was similar and the structure was similar too. 

Sexxx Dreams and Electric Feel are different too. The chord progression may be similar but it's not the same.

This song was scrapped for reasons we don't know and anything we can come up with is just an unfounded assumption.

Archived