celeb

Katy Perry’s bizarre interview in Russell Brand doc may explain their divorce

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

It's quite obvious that Katy is a shallow insufferable person. This just proves it. 

Makes me appreciate Gaga more. Have your fame & money and do something to change the world for the better.

Young-Girl-Shrugs-Why-Dont-We-Have-Both.

FreePalestine

Cody Draco

He probably just used her to garner more fame for himself tbh.

However, I'm not gonna sit her and act like the split was a one-sided thing.

They most likely are both at fault for whatever happened to their relationship.

Of course all of the typical users here would use this to bash Katy.

Some things will never change no matter how many updates this site goes under.

Whispering

He probably just used her to garner more fame for himself tbh.

However, I'm not gonna sit her and act like the split was a one-sided thing.

They most likely are both at fault for whatever happened to their relationship.

Of course all of the typical users here would use this to bash Katy.

Some things will never change no matter how many updates this site goes under.

It's a discussion. We have them here.

We have a thread on Zedd and Selena dating, on Zayn and the pics with a mystery girl, on Taylor Kinney's old girlfriend, Wentz dying his hair pink, on Kim K shading her sister, Madonna wanting to date Drake............  and had TWO threads on Iggy staying off of social media. 

People have opinions on all of these types of gossip-like posts in the Entertainment thread. Don't act like it is just Katy who has these gossip type threads, because that simply isn't the truth.

Guggenheim

Pity they met each other at a time when it couldn't work out, Russell Brand seems like a smart guy, now at least.

Cody Draco

It's a discussion. We have them here.

We have a thread on Zedd and Selena dating, on Zayn and the pics with a mystery girl, on Taylor Kinney's old girlfriend, Wentz dying his hair pink, on Kim K shading her sister, Madonna wanting to date Drake............  and had TWO threads on Iggy staying off of social media. 

People have opinions on all of these types of gossip-like posts in the Entertainment thread. Don't act like it is just Katy who has these gossip type threads, because that simply isn't the truth.

​Where in my post did I have an issue with discussion or claim that only Katy has these types of threads?

I never did. What I do have an issue is everyone not attempting to see the full picture. They love to latch onto sides. I would assume someone as mature as you would understand that and respect me for doing so. I guess I just thought too highly of you royal rari.

Whispering

​Where in my post did I have an issue with discussion or claim that only Katy has these types of threads?

I never did. What I do have an issue is everyone not attempting to see the full picture. They love to latch onto sides. I would assume someone as mature as you would understand that and respect me for doing so. I guess I just thought too highly of you royal rari.

Stop. That silly **** WW always tried to pull isn't going to work here, and not ever with me. 

No one knows the full picture, in any of these situations. In fact, no one knows the full picture in 99 per cent of the Gaga discussions we have here. Why? Because none of us know these people personally in any way. They aren't our friends, just celebrities we know through stories and interviews. It is all conjecture and judgements based on a little information here and there. People aren't going to agree on any story about any celebrity here, or anywhere else for that matter.

We are all looking at the picture that has been made available for us. We all have different interpretations and opinions...that's all.

Cody Draco

Stop. That silly **** WW always tried to pull isn't going to work here, and not ever with me. 

No one knows the full picture, in any of these situations. In fact, no one knows the full picture in 99 per cent of the Gaga discussions we have here. Why? Because none of us know these people personally in any way. They aren't our friends, just celebrities we know through stories and interviews. It is all conjecture and judgements based on a little information here and there. People aren't going to agree on any story about any celebrity here, or anywhere else for that matter.

We are all looking at the picture that has been made available for us. We all have different interpretations and opinions...that's all.

​Okay and everyone seems to conveniently skip past the fact that Russell Brand was a d--g addict in order to paint Katy Perry as the villain in the situation. That is all. :awkney:

​Okay and everyone seems to conveniently skip past the fact that Russell Brand was a d--g addict in order to paint Katy Perry as the villain in the situation. That is all. default_awkney2.gif

​was he still a d--g addict during their relationship (marriage)? I didn't know that.

Cody Draco

​was he still a d--g addict during their relationship (marriage)? I didn't know that.

​Did I he was still addicted to d--gs during their marriage? Nope.

It however reveals that he isn't perfect either and I'm sure he contributed to their failed marriage.

Know that. :reductive:

​Did I he was still addicted to d--gs during their marriage? Nope.

It however reveals that he isn't perfect either and I'm sure he contributed to their failed marriage.

Know that. :reductive:

​of course. it always takes two. they are both not perfect and they both contributed to their failed marriage, I guess..

(I was just asking my question because it sounded like he was still addicted to d--gs during their marriage)

Whispering

​Okay and everyone seems to conveniently skip past the fact that Russell Brand was a d--g addict in order to paint Katy Perry as the villain in the situation. That is all. 

He wasn't on d--gs during the time the were married and no one said he was perfect. No one is. 

Archived