💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

LG5: A song for New York City?

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

"I LEFT MY HEART IN NEW YORK CITY"

Title inspired by Tony's classic "I Left My Heart in San Francisco", and British one-hit wonder pop duo Mini Viva's jam "I Left My Heart in Tokyo".

2u463y0.jpg

One of Gaga's best songs, 'Marry The Night' was written as a love song for New York City, would you like another song on Gaga's new album inspired by Gaga's everlasting muse, the city that never sleeps?

I think this is one topic that Gaga always writes about very well as it's something so personal and real to her.

Sugarfall

She's an LA girl now, maybe she could write a song about that :sis: But MTN is a great song so I'd like it

monsterdreams

The crossed out bit :laughga:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tropico

What more is there to write about tho? She gave NYC two amazing songs (BJ+AF and MTN)

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Michael

She's an LA girl now, maybe she could write a song about that :sis: 

​Maybe she and Katy could collab on California Gurls 2.0.? :sis:

:derpga:

Spyro

What more is there to write about tho? She gave NYC two amazing songs (BJ+AF and MTN)

​

and Brooklyn Nights!

Spyro the Dragon

Bambino

How about including Brooklyn Nights in LG5? That would be better. Include Out of Control too while you're at it.

Michael

​

and Brooklyn Nights!

​Brooklyn Nights was about Luc though.

How about including Brooklyn Nights in LG5? That would be better. Include Out of Control too while you're at it.

​Nah we want new songs! We already have those songs (not full OOC), there's no need for them to be on the album imo.

gagzus

it's Gaga so obviously she'll write songs about NYC but if they end up on the record who knows lol, right now I think she's more focused on fantasy & i think fantasy will play a big part in the next album.

Darcklighter22

Born This Way (album) was enough to address her roots  in allot of lyrics in most of the album.

​was it confirmed that it was the song her music engineer was referring to that was a born this way outtake lyrically it could of easily been on BTW.

Now on topic most likely yes but allot of tracks from BTW really had strong new york inspired lyrics. and she's had 3 songs about fashion and most likely will also include more in future releases.  

Archived