💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lady Gaga benefiting from the Natalia Kills controversy?

Remus

Featured Posts

Whenever I view articles, posts and videos about Natalia Kills, I always see people mentioning how she copied Lady Gaga's style.

It makes me wonder if this is a good thing in a sense that Lady Gaga is recognized by the public as the artist who brought this dark imagery in music and over-the-top fashion that Natalia Kills "jacked" from. Or is it a bad thing that people may compare Gaga to Natalia and claim Natalia got her pretentiousness and arrogance from Gaga?

Discuss.

tumblr_mq4wyqnlVx1ruysv2o1_500.gif

MikeGoneGaga

The media doesn't go as far as to reference attitudes...they'll just note the influence, call her unoriginal, maybe credit Madonna or Cher and move on. That said, Gaga was never a bully...which would not go unignored by people who draw comparisons. 

RAMROD

No. This have nothing to do with her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

freebit

It can only be a good thing with Gaga being framed as the more pleasant, successful half in this comparison. 

Lion Heart

No one from the "GP" gives a **** about Natalia Kills. 

No offense. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Rebel Heart

Some of the articles/tweets have been quite inaccurate in their examples of Natalia copying Gaga and just other artists in general. They use photos of Natalia from 2011 and photos of Gaga from 2014 and say she copied Gaga. For example https://twitter.com/OnAirJake/status/577355044011442178. 

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Dexxx

No she's not. The public is just returning all the words she say to Joe Irvine about having 'no originality'

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

SlaeUrAnus

Her music and style are very similar. Especially in her first album,  it sounds like part 2 of The Fame Monster. 

Her style though, is indeed similar to Gaga's.

In my messy era.

nikola

No.....and if it does no one really cares abou her(Natallia) so she will not get big promo...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived