💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Louis Walsh on Natalia Kills: "She will never work again"

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

CAUqohEUUAASOtH.jpg

Louis Walsh has predicted that Natalia Kills will "never work again" following her exit from The X Factor NZ.

The UK judge said that Kills and her husband Willy Moon were "just trying to be cruel" with their controversial put-downs to contestant Joe Irvine on the show.

Producers of the show fired both judges for their "destructive" rants, with replacements currently being drafted in to join Stan Walker and Melanie Blatt on the panel.

During an interview on Irish radio show 2FM, Walsh said: "Number one, I don't know who they are."

He continued: "They're just trying to be cruel. They're just trying to make fun of the contestant and you're not supposed to do that. You're supposed to judge them and it's unfair and it's wrong and I'm glad they lost their jobs.

"Come on, you judge people and you're honest and you talk about their voice, not their clothes or their personality because they're amateurs out there on a professional stage and we're supposed to help them.

"It wouldn't happen on The Voice of Ireland or The Voice UK and it definitely wouldn't happen on The X Factor [uK]."

When Walsh learned that Kills has enjoyed success in New Zealand, he replied: "She obviously has no class, no taste. She'll never work again I reckon. Who's going to hire her? Nobody.

"It's cruel and it's not right. These shows are supposed to be fun. People sit back and they want to be entertained. They don't want to hear people taking people to pieces."

A massive 88.83% of Digital Spy readers have backed the decision to sack Kills and Moon following their comments on Saturday's (March 14) show.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s103/the-x-factor/news/a636028/louis-walsh-on-natalia-kills-x-factor-rant-shell-never-work-again.html#~p7ffY0Fh6ybfq8

htrllllsem

She's not even THAAAAAAT good that people will miss her THAAAAAAT much tbh, she's not innovative, she might have some good tracks that people find appealing, but she's not a gem in any way

Michael

Oh piss of Louis Walsh [even though he's right]

​By never working again, he probably means that sales of her cassette tapes are gonna plummet.

Alcina Dimitrescu

i liked Natalia (before this)  but all this dragging is so enjoyable :air:

Well deserved. Bullying on TV in front of the world shouldn't be ok for anyone. She deserves everything that stems from that situation.

Tove Lo

i liked Natalia (before this)  but all this dragging is so enjoyable :air:

​Same, but she kind of deserves it.

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

hop on that **** like a maniac

ItsTommyBitch

Just think in some years we will be able to look back and remember the iconic death of Natalia, when she Killed ha own career. Picture all the slang in our vernacular and catchy phrases :flutter: "Don't Kill your own career :creep: " "Don't pull a Natalia"  "Don't wear a suit" :sara: It will be her only relevant impact on the industry. 

anigif_enhanced-19988-1394583335-1.gif

She got what she wanted. A true success story

kol86y.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD

Hi Daddy Walsh, come out already :fan:

Agreed tho. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nikola

she deserves it tbh......not like someone is going to miss her LOL

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Probglum

Wow, this stunt was literally the best promo she's ever had

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Supersonic

​By never working again, he probably means that sales of her cassette tapes are gonna plummet.

​does dropping mean they're gonna get brought back to HMV? it's not like she sold any in the first place :air:

Archived