💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Should Gaga Work With Arca

xoxo cupcakke

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

Arca's a trailblazer in his field. He's worked with the likes of Björk, Kanye West, and FKA twigs

ibnXDoOkYUPpsa.gif

Everyone seems to be coming up with these kinds of threads

ibnXDoOkYUPpsa.gif

There's not a day that goes by when I visit GGD that I don't see these threads

ibnXDoOkYUPpsa.gif

And now I am asking my question because it's just as relevant as any reach that has occurred thus far and I'd like to see thoughtful discussion

ibnXDoOkYUPpsa.gif

tomsches

I don't know whether their styles would go well together

To be honest after listening Arca's production on my beloved Björk's Vulnicura I really didn't like it, but it slowly started to grow on me and now I think it's great, his productions aren't melodically, they're more abstract sounding like a lot of crashing sounds and tense punches. He is more about creating an atmosphere, very dramatical productions. But him and Gaga are totally different styles. I don't think it would happen, it would be interesting tho.

Whenever I listen to his productions I picture something dark like a dark room a la Lady Gaga's Fame perfume film.

artRaver

no thank u 

This! ​:tea: 

What she needs to do is come out with an authentic nu-disco album and the only way she can do that is working with Breakbot and Giorgio. :flirt:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

JEWRJEWR

This! ​:tea: 

What she needs to do is come out with an authentic nu-disco album and the only way she can do that is working with Breakbot and Giorgio. :flirt:

​my sis :nooo: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived