💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills & Willy Moon mourn the death of their careers as they leave NZ

zakroberts

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

because she caused a tad bit of controversy? if that's the case then Gaga deserves all the hatred towards her ...

​Gaga never insulted anyone in that manner.

Mess at you comparing them. How in the world...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blahblahblahhhh

​Let's be honest, all the controversy Gaga has caused was related to how "out there" she is while creating and people not getting what she is trying to say.

This controversy right here is just happened because Natalia was extremely rude and hypocritical on television. There's a difference from being misunderstood artistically and just being a rude twat.

​Thank u.

Judas Oyster

Guys, have u seen how many dislikes she has gotten on Problem and Trouble VEVO videos?

Andreyw

Guys, have u seen how many dislikes she has gotten on Problem and Trouble VEVO videos?

​Lol :rip: I wonder what feedback will receive her new lead single (if she'll still be able to release music) ?

Andreyw

​Lol :rip: I wonder what feedback will receive her new lead single (if she'll still be able to release music) ?

Ladey Gagz

do y'all just become obsessed with other artists hatred bandwagons bc it happened to gaga. mess stop with these threads if y'all don't like her

​Kind of ironic considering all your hate on Katy :roll:

RAMROD

computer_says_no.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andreyw

lol at this having already 4.5M views :deadbanana: I guess that's the only hit they'll ever get...

RAMROD

Must be horrible to have one whole nation hating on you, esp her right hand man, Willy, who is from NZ. :fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived