💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lorde sends letter and cupcakes to X Factor NZ contestant (Natalia Kills victim)

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Not everything in this world is calculated and selfish tho

​That's true! I wouldn't be surprised if Natalia did this to blow herself up, though :hor:

elijahfan

She's so awesome

Way to seize the opportunity, Lorde! I'm sure it meant a lot to the guy, though.

​Well, she's not the one who mediatized it

Swan Heart

Aww, that was soo sweet of her! :flutter::heart:  

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

She's so awesome

​Well, she's not the one who mediatized it

​no but that doesn't mean she didn't jump on he opportunity! Like with the blue/black dress or ice bucket challenge or the miley cyrus fiasco... When there is an open opportunity like this many celebrities (smartly) jump to capitalize on it. 

Teal Ambition

Awww, that's actually so sweet :flutter:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

She us do cool, and her hamd writing is so clean! Clean strokes! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Michael

Way to seize the opportunity, Lorde! I'm sure it meant a lot to the guy, though.

​It's not like Lorde attached a note saying 'please take a pic and put this on Twitter so people know I'm a good person', she simply sent this to him. He chose to share it with everyone.

Koreku

Natalia's gon have to kiss some ass if she's going to get ha (barely there) reputation back.

watch her being all sweet and amiable next week like:

11072504_417222248440446_827708003_n.jpg

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Wow, just goes to show you - in this business you have people behind you, front of you, and future of you.  Just have to do one question who is really their for you alone - just doing a good deed? Nobody.

JusKeepBreathin

The cupcakes say "Keep being Joe"

CAP961pVEAAGXnV.jpg

​I just became a fan of Lorde. I liked her first song, but i'm all in now.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

elijahfan

​no but that doesn't mean she didn't jump on he opportunity! Like with the blue/black dress or ice bucket challenge or the miley cyrus fiasco... When there is an open opportunity like this many celebrities (smartly) jump to capitalize on it. 

​Well if it's to promote kindness and individuality, then I wish the whole world would jump on the ****ing bandwaggon tbh

Archived