Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks: "I hate fat white Americans"

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was 100% on point and I'm glad she's rooting out the annoying fans and the ones who are actually rational. If anyone understood what the hell she (no, most black-american people) went through while living in a eurocentric society, this wouldn't be a big deal. Good for those who deem her racist, just goes to show how stupid you are to educate yourself on the issue.

I'm glad how she's showing up for her own artistry through confessing how she's now self motivated for her own craft.She said it herself before she doesn't need validation from white people who will never understand her frustrations and will just brand her a racist and she certainly doesn't need it from people who won't learn either. 

Stephen

She was 100% on point and I'm glad she's rooting out the annoying fans and the ones who are actually rational. If anyone understood what the hell she (no, most black-american people) went through while living in a eurocentric society, this wouldn't be a big deal. Good for those who deem her racist, just goes to show how stupid you are to educate yourself on the issue.

I'm glad how she's showing up for her own artistry through confessing how she's now self motivated for her own craft.She said it herself before she doesn't need validation from white people who will never understand her frustrations and will just brand her a racist and she certainly doesn't need it from people who won't learn either. 

:worship:

RodeckDanny

Omg somebody should dare Azealia to make an IQ test, I bet it´s really low.

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Prismatic

:applause: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

If she dislikes this country so much she can leave :smh:

bye no one will be upset if you left and never came back, besides your twelve stans on ggd 

she always makes decent points and there's always truth behind what she says, but the way she words and says stuff is just disgusting. She makes me want to vomit.

uo111

She doesn't have a point. Saying "some people are racist" doesn't automatically give you a point.

With her statements like this, sorry but I cannot take her seriously as an "advocate" of the black community.

I have read some comments from black people on articles about her stating how they are not proud to stand by Azealia's comments about the racial issues.

She sure do has valid points and I see where she is coming from, but I honestly don't see her being taken seriously if she doesn't know how to express her thoughts in a calm and civil manner, without the need to insult people,

Hexxx

I agree with her on that statement about black people and pop culture.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Desperately trying to cling to controversy to sell records, it's embarrassing.

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived