Pure Adrenaline

slap that pankcake on young fat white american honey :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higher

I still like her music. :madge: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Morphine Prince

By the way OP didn't post the full interview. There's other stuff she said that was interesting. Such as: 

Are your creative impulses closely related to your destructive impulses?
Yes. In my adulthood I’m having to destroy all these things society really wants you to think. The history textbooks in the U.S. are the worst if you’re not white. “The white man gave you the vote. He Christianized you and taught you how to speak English. If it weren’t for him, you’d still be living in a hut.” I could write a book about why black people shouldn’t be Christians. Young black kids should have their own special curriculum that doesn’t start from the boat ride over from Africa. All you know as a black kid is we came over here on a boat, we didn’t have anything, and we still don’t have anything. But what was happening in Africa? What culture were we pulled away from? That information is vital to the survival of a young black soul.

gagzus

if you don't like the country so much immigrate? or have you spent your royalties from 212 already sis

MahoganySnitch

By the way OP didn't post the full interview. There's other stuff she said that was interesting. Such as: 

Are your creative impulses closely related to your destructive impulses?
Yes. In my adulthood I’m having to destroy all these things society really wants you to think. The history textbooks in the U.S. are the worst if you’re not white. “The white man gave you the vote. He Christianized you and taught you how to speak English. If it weren’t for him, you’d still be living in a hut.” I could write a book about why black people shouldn’t be Christians. Young black kids should have their own special curriculum that doesn’t start from the boat ride over from Africa. All you know as a black kid is we came over here on a boat, we didn’t have anything, and we still don’t have anything. But what was happening in Africa? What culture were we pulled away from? That information is vital to the survival of a young black soul.

​I was going to mention this, actually!

cookiemonster

I hate fat white Americans too tho. well not all of them, just the racist and homophobic ones. and the ageist ones too

Haroon

my mother used to say stuff like that—“White people are of the devil. Stay away from them.”

That explains A LOT :udidnt: I thought it was an interesting interview although I may not like a few things she'd said :huh: At this point I don't really bat an eyelid at what Azealia Banks says, I've heard way too much stuff that I don't like already :shrug: Her music rocks and I'll gladly purchase and listen to her music though :yes: 

Melech

Mess at you making this 2 minutes before me lol. 

There's too much to say here. Let me just leave it at: I love her music. 

​I love her music. I just ignore those things she is saying rn. 

Though white privilege is a thing, i don't get what being fat has to do with it :huh: 

Anyway, hate is such a strong word. She should judge the individual not a whole group. 

Slayer

She has such a massive chip on her shoulder. She needs to get over herself.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived