celeb

Natalia Kills and Willy Moon fired from X-Factor

fucbjk

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

I wonder how disgusted she feels now that she'll have to rely on the few royalties Rebel Heart drags in to pay her bills :sis:

delete it fat

Haroon

I hope they actually learn from this experience :huh: Not so much to just keep their mean and rude opinions to themselves, but actually how they view things because I still can't understand how you could think that was copying when the person in question looked so regular :duck: 

RainingOnMe

They did the right thing to fired them :applause: 

Time to comeback to their irrelevant status. 

​Wait, they were relevant? 

OBEY

I hope they actually learn from this experience :huh: Not so much to just keep their mean and rude opinions to themselves, but actually how they view things because I still can't understand how you could think that was copying when the person in question looked so regular :duck: 

​These are the moments i'm really wondering "Whats going on in that person's head for thinking/saying that". 
and i still dont get it :lolgaga:

uo111

This is the first time I'm seeing this and that was embarrassing to watch.

Did she just accuse a random person of copying her nobody husband for wearing a suit? Really?  :smh:

Tove Lo

​I like that you keep everything you say calm and classy, unlike other people. 

Well most of ggd tbh.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Bebe

But why is everyone posting pictures of Gaga and Mark Ronson here???
Did they meet?? Are they collaborating omg???

Archived