Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

That was so rude. The poor guy, I feel so bad for him :( Her husband doesn't dress any different from anyone else, tons of men wear suits. He didn't invent them.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grizabella

That b*tch needs to remember where she came from. Some sh*tty BBC show we were all forced to watch about some guy in a wheelchair.

When this girl finally gets a #1 (or even a top 20 hit would be a start) then maybe judge.

And wtf is a willy moon? Both flops aren't they?

Haroon

This is horrible :omg: They're sat there shooting bullets at someone's appearance, and he just seems like a normal guy in a suit :duck: I'm glad the audience were booing her, it was so random and out of place and just made me cringe :eww: 

I don't know anything about Natalia Kills but how would she feel if someone started saying stuff about her looking like P!nk or Gaga and such? :huh: 

OBEY

For people asking who is her husband he's the one next to her in the suit and combed hair :rip: 

NewYorkCity

both her and her husband are a disgusting piece of ****.

I would have tell them: you both look so beautiful, Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga must be prod.

And then walk away from that stage like a queen. :whitney: 

Pure Adrenaline

:excuseme:

I'm sorry but the guy was dressed as almost every avarage guy. From the hair to the suit to the shoes u could spot that look on ever 4th guy on the street. So she is saying that her husband invented that look :fail:

And let's not start on the fact that she is dressed like Gaga wannabe like 80% of the times, Natalia sis just .... that was totally ignorant of u to say 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Now well there we have it. Look children.
The prime example of HYPOCRISY.

tumblr_mdu2d2elOJ1r0ftodo1_500.gif

I can't at miss gothic cleopatra looking like she just stepped out of Dark Horse's womb, giving being raised by Gaga teas, commenting on a look, which her (who?) husband was apparantly not so much owning?

Andreyw

I used to like few songs from her but I found a replacement for ha' so she can do whatever she wants with her "carrier" :music:

Also...I think what she did is worse than what Azealia Banks does...I mean...Azealia says rude things too but she is saying them on twitter where no one really sees , notices ( except for the tagged people or people who follow her) or care about them while Natalia dragged , bullied , humiliated etc. that poor guy in front of milions of people on a popular televised show (which can also be seen on the internet)

Archived