💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

Queen Hilary is one of the TV3 News presenters who has been around forever. So glad she's on the bandwagon too tbh. She is legit

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

I knew she was a c*** since Mirrors, so glad she never happened.

​Which sounded like some sort of Eurythmics rip-off homage.

Slayer

What a horrible thing to do to someone. Before watching this I didn't know anything about this woman (or her husband), but now I will actively avoid their music.

I feel so bad for the poor guy. He's wearing a suit, for Christ sake. And his hair is pretty much like every other guy's you see in the street. Does that mean Willy Moon stole from Michael Buble? Frank Sinatra?

This is the most self-involved, narcissistic, venomous thing I've ever seen on a talent show and I hope Natalia Kills and her husband (whoever the fvck he is) get in trouble for it.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Harry

Lmao. I've heard her music and seen her videos, if she wants to talk about originality...

Poor guy. He handled it well but it was all entirely unnecessary. She's a b---h.

PopReaper

Bye @ her thinking that the most cliche white boy style that is the comb back + suit is exclusive to her husband :toofunny:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I thought she was kidding, but I realized she wasn't after she kept dragging on that. And didn't even criticize his performance (the main reason for her to be there) .Irrelevant *****.

And her husband is the perfect match for her, both are disgusting swines.

and ofcourse :applause: for the last spoken judge 

Tbh that would be kind of s-xist, look at Simon, he gets away with worse things he's said as a judge. 

​Uhm I don't recall Simon making absurd remarks like those from out of Natalie and her husband foul mouths :ohno: Like at least Simon nasty comments were related to the performances, not how the way contestants dress. It's not like that contestant was dressed in an obscene manner or something - Natalie and her partner in crime just took it to another level i guess.

JanPianoMusic

go home b---h PLEASE

SERIOUSLY how are you going to tell someone they have no identity? Wipe those two pounds of make-up off your face and show me yours because I'm not seeing it (see: I said I do not see your identity, I'm not saying you don't have one)

You will never please everyone.

Spock

i cant bear her pretentious accent

​THISSSSSS. Madonna's british accent teas :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

KyliesChild

That guy next to her though :smh: He has almost the same look so he can't be talking ****. Shame on her though and tbh I didn't even know who her husband was. Simons comments were mean, but at least they were related to the performance  and was just harsh criticism. Shame on her.

That mess was unnecessary. Her husband did not invent that look. Natalia needs a chill pill :excuseme:

Love Trumps Hate

Archived