Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goldfish

Ā https://youtu.be/M8UwSMqy1zo?t=3m32sĀ 

this whole interview she is way too aware of who she is, and she tried to set her boyfriends house on fire?

She is so overly pretentious in this interview...

omg how do we insert videos?Ā 

I invented post-its

Robotboy

obvious trolls. clearly they won the attention

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

The Fame

Um, wow.

Ā 

I liked Natalia Kills' music but I don't want to support someone who acts like this. She needs to get over herself. He was wearing a suit. NEWSFLASH: THAT'S STANDARD MALE PROFESSIONAL DRESS.

She deserves the backlash she gets for her hideous words.

crybrowz

Apparently her husband called someone a c*nt earlier this year :rip:

"In 2015 Moon insulted a woman twice following a traffic dispute. The woman responded by writing an open letter, pointing out to Moon the incident happened in front of two young girls.Ā TV3Ā issued an apology on his behalf, but Moon refused to apologise, repeating the insult and accusing the woman of lying. His wife then also repeated the insult and accusation." From Wikipedia

Also does anyone think this could just be an attention stunt?Ā 

Ā 

Ferrer Zorola

this looks scripted yes but what nobody would accept to end her nonexistent career so early

LIFE IS GOOD

Sometimes I wish Joan Rivers were still alive so I could watch Fashion Police go in on Natalia and her husband for this incidentĀ :deadbanana:

HORRORHOLIC

:rip:Ā What was going through her head when she said this? This is such a common look, her husband doesn't own this look.

Not here for miss gothic-fame-gaĀ attacking this man on his unoriginal style style.

He looks more like the damn presenter than her husband
UpLRDxu.png

ā€‹HAHAHAHA!!

I was watching that and she's going off on how the guy looks like her husband and all of a sudden the presenter walks on the screen who looks even more like her husband.

PaperIz

This made me sick. Poor guy. I really loved Natalia before this. Her music is good, but her actions are inexcusable.Ā 

Archived