celeb

Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

What a complete f**king b---h... that was so out of order and over the top, to the point of me questioning her sanity... he's wearing a suit and has combed his hair back... her husband did not invent that style.... get her off the show. creep

hopefully her career will die after this

Bebe

:rip: What was going through her head when she said this? This is such a common look, her husband doesn't own this look.

Not here for miss gothic-fame-ga attacking this man on his unoriginal style style.

He looks more like the damn presenter than her husband
UpLRDxu.png

Cody Draco

I honestly have no respect for her at all after this. What the hell was she thinking?

People hate on Iggy Azalea but when has she done something like this? :awkney:

Blue Jeans

Mess, Natalie :smh: 

Will.this cause her to be sacked?

Tbh that would be kind of s-xist, look at Simon, he gets away with worse things he's said as a judge. 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

gagzus

Maybe she should look at Gaga's outfits & looks in TFM era before she attacks people for "copying" :rip: 

Wow didn't know she was such a nasty person 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

RAMROD

Tbh that would be kind of s-xist, look at Simon, he gets away with worse things he's said as a judge. 

Well he was doing similiar thing with Clay Aiken but he also advise than putting contestant down so we'll see. 

Natalia is ruthless :laughga: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus

Was he seriously bad or omg what is this about :rip:

That basic haircut and the basic suit? How can that be copying? :air: Lost.

wiltedbliss

Was she joking? I'm actually very confused, because I love her and she sounded stupid as ****

eeew, i hate when pretentious snobbish people act like the're above the rest, I mean WTF who is her husband?

Archived