Metacritic: FROOT | 76

Henry

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

FROOT is a weak album ?
good fukcing BYE
I bet these are the same people who loved Bangerz to death :emma:

:bye:

​Tbh I hate Bangerz.. But I don't think that Froot is a strong album.It has some amazing songs like Blue,Froot,Immortal,Better Than That . Some kinda good songs like Happy and Forget..But most of the album is pretty forgetable

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Wow...every song sounds the same except Froot :lmao:

91..really? :awkney:This album was very fillerish...Froot was the only good song imo and doesn't even match the rest of the album... That being the lead single was a deception as to the vibe of the rest of the album 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dorothy Gale

Wow...every song sounds the same except Froot :lmao:

91..really? :awkney:This album was very fillerish...Froot was the only good song imo and doesn't even match the rest of the album... That being the lead single was a deception as to the vibe of the rest of the album 

I liked froot, I'm a ruin and savages. But the rest were not up to par. 

Henry

Guys remember that score is only from one critic, we will get more more soon and hopefully they are good :party:  

FrozenKookie

It's a great album. I hope it will get a finalized score of at least 75 so that can be shoved up to the haters' asses

Their review is very short, they listed the genre as rock, and they said there was "dubstep" in her past work

What :duck:

At least they liked it though lol

Dorothy Gale

Their review is very short, they listed the genre as rock, and they said there was "dubstep" in her past work

What :duck:

At least they liked it though lol

Wasn't there some dub step on Electra heart (song)?

Harry

The fact that only one publication has even given a review so far is a reason to be concerned in itself

Wasn't there some dub step on Electra heart (song)?

​nnnnnn idk?  I always just considered it edm, but I think I know what part you're referring to

Tho that song had a very small release separate from the Electra Heart album after the entire era was over and technically wasn't released as ~her own song~ so idk if they're talking about that or not

who knows l0l

Archived