Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

NYPost: Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sales more sticky than sweet

Spock

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Well I sure wish this was the case for Paris... Unfortunately, the venue sold out in 5 minutes, I was at work and couldn't secure a seat.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MyQueen

Wait and see....what exactly?

I don't care what she did in the past. The fact is she is doing smaller venues this time around and the tickets are selling at a slower pace, even to the point of already lowering prices. There simply isn't as much demand this time around.

Note that I never said that the arena tour wouldn't end up selling out, or getting close, or that it wouldn't end up in the top tours for the year. 

​Even so, she gross more than 1 billion in ten yeas!:legend:

Whispering

​Even so, she gross more than 1 billion in ten yeas

Still has absolutely nothing to do with either of my comments.

Last tour she had the super bowl to back her up and the prices are even crazier than usual this tour. I expected sales not to sell out immediately with these shows but I guarantee they'll all be 110% sold out before every concert.

MyQueen

Still has absolutely nothing to do with either of my comments.

​She can announced that Rebel heart tour will be her greatest hits tour and tourn things around!

​She can announced that Rebel heart tour will be her greatest hits tour and tourn things around!

​Imagine how a "farewell tour" would do :air:

Sugarfall

The former queen of pop keeps on proving the haters right :lolly:

​We'll see when the tour ends and she has another 100 million + grossing tour :heart: 

Houdini

Demand for tickets for this tour seem a bit lower than her previous tour but all shows on sale are already 70% sold out and more, but the tour start in august and the tour will be sold out everywhere for sure

barcodemonster

She should've just waited until 2016 and spent 2015 having a proper album cycle for once 

scan my barcode

darkwolf

She should've just waited until 2016 and spent 2015 having a proper album cycle for once 

​She will direct another movie in 2016.

Ladey Gagz

Really? :rip: For my date, the sale was today and when I came in there was only red left (390$ tickets) and I tried to get tickets and hour before the sale time

ShockPop

Madonna tours aren't Madonna tours though. She gets a big profile opening act that's responsible for alot of ticket sales.

Didn't Guetta headline a stadium and sell out then go back as a madonna support later on? It's clever but if her opening acts arent ticket sellers then her tickets dont do so well.

Madonna tours aren't Madonna tours though. She gets a big profile opening act that's responsible for alot of ticket sales.

Didn't Guetta headline a stadium and sell out then go back as a madonna support later on? It's clever but if her opening acts arent ticket sellers then her tickets dont do so well.

​Wait what the idiotic delusional **** is that?!?! ROLF :D On what plannet do you live in? She doesn't usually even have a real opener my god...

And yes, this tour will sell out easily. So haters don't try to delude yourselves into thinking anything else. :) They always have all sorts of arcticles like these. Who cares did a show sell out in minutes or in two months time? The tour starts in August/September...

ShockPop

​Wait what the idiotic delusional **** is that?!?! ROLF :D On what plannet do you live in? She doesn't usually even have a real opener my god...
And yes, this tour will sell out easily. So haters don't try to delude yourselves into thinking anything else. :) They always have all sorts of arcticles like these. Who cares did a show sell out in minutes or in two months time? The tour starts in August/September...

She hasn't had good opening acts for tours of successful albums. Its easy to tour a successful album. With mdna she needed something that would sell tickets. It's the same with failing heart.

Archived