💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

NYPost: Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sales more sticky than sweet

Spock

Featured Posts

She hasn't had good opening acts for tours of successful albums. Its easy to tour a successful album. With mdna she needed something that would sell tickets. It's the same with failing heart.

​What opening act are you talking about? She had some various  DJs as opening during MDNA, not any "real" opening acts. DJs dontä sell stadiums and btw, they were not even told before the tour when the tickets went on sale.... My god. And furthermore Guetta has never opened for Madonna.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​What opening act are you talking about? She had some various  DJs as opening during MDNA, not any "real" opening acts. DJs don't sell stadiums and btw, they were not even told before the tour when the tickets went on sale.... My god. And furthermore Guetta has never opened for Madonna.

​Why am I even answering you... You're an obvious troll

ShockPop

​What opening act are you talking about? She had some various  DJs as opening during MDNA, not any "real" opening acts. DJs dontä sell stadiums and btw, they were not even told before the tour when the tickets went on sale.... My god. And furthermore Guetta has never opened for Madonna.

Mhm. Except for when he opened for madonna at a stadium he'd sold out before on his own.

Der Meister

​Even so, she gross more than 1 billion in ten yeas!:legend:

​Gaga sold 500 million in 5 years… Comparing it to Madonna I guess Gaga is going to be the most successful touring artist of our generation.

Haroon

I don't doubt that it'll be sold out by the actual concert date, I guess Madonna's just not a hot ticket at the moment, as in people aren't rushing to buy it but it'll still sell out at the end of the day :shrug: 

​Why am I even answering you... You're an obvious troll

​You just said that to yourself :derpga: 

Mhm. Except for when he opened for madonna at a stadium he'd sold out before on his own.

​And where was that? Keep trying :)

I don't doubt that it'll be sold out by the actual concert date, I guess Madonna's just not a hot ticket at the moment, as in people aren't rushing to buy it but it'll still sell out at the end of the day :shrug: 

​You just said that to yourself :derpga: 

​Ups :D

​Gaga sold 500 million in 5 years… Comparing it to Madonna I guess Gaga is going to be the most successful touring artist of our generation.

​We'll see in 2019 :) She might be which is great! she would have to cross that over 500 mil with the next two tours pretty much + M might have another tour as well so the number to reach would be much higher....

Blake

If I'm completely honest, the only leg that will fully sell out is the Australian leg since she hasn't toured here in 23 years. Those tickets will sell out in minutes. 

The Child

Well I sure wish this was the case for Paris... Unfortunately, the venue sold out in 5 minutes, I was at work and couldn't secure a seat.

This, the prices were too high too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TimisaMonster

The album has no strong lead single. 'Living For Love' didn't even chart on the Billboard Hot 100. MDNA had 'Give Me All Your Luvin.' 

And she's setting high prices for an album doing worse than MDNA, her worst album to date.

So what's surprising? :shrug: 

This...the music sucks and her tix are expensive!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SPARTACUS

Heartbreaking. :giggle:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

sovereign

​Yes and no imo. I mean, she clearly knows that touring is where she makes major bank, so that fuels her to make an album, get some coins for it, then tour and make money. MDNA is the best example of an album just for the sake of a tour. I mean, the tour was basically a greatest hits tour with some MDNA in it. Rebel Heart, however, feels really cohesive and is a nice project so I suspect she was more into it and wanted to put it out

:applause:

Archived