💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye: "Racism is a dated concept"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Who knew that Kanye West and Nigel Farage had so much in common? Just as the Ukip leader believes race discrimination legislation has become outdated, so West has said “racism is a dated concept.”

The rapper-cum-fashion-designer was talking to the French web channel Clique TV. In an interview he said of racism: “Racism is a dated concept. It’s like a silly concept that people try to touch on … to separate, to alienate, to pinpoint anything, it’s stupid. … It’s something that was used to hold people back in the past, but now there’s been so many leaps and breaking of the rules that it’s played out, like a style from the 1800s.”

West said class and economic inequality was now the main factor in holding people back.

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/13/kanye-racism-dated-concept-song-awesome

inuborg

Kanye is losing his damn mind.

I blame the Kardashians 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Morphine Prince

Kanye is losing his damn mind.

I blame the Kardashians 

​Lmao. Yeah, like I agree with the socioeconomic equality part, and he does have a point that racism can be used to separate, but racism is still very relevant. It's not like a fashion trend :smh: Racism is real and alive. Just turn on the news. He seems very disconnected from reality. 

Staryu

Kanye...

Quick, someone phone Azealia Banks

​Thank goodness she's still on her Twitter break. :pray: 

Haroon

Some people do use racism to alienate and such, but to say it's a dated concept seems pretty ridiculous to me :duck: Yes we have made leaps and broken rules but that doesn't mean it's gone, it just means things have gotten better in comparison to how they were before :huh: 

Pure Adrenaline

tell that to that shot kid's famility Kanye :proud:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

SEANGT

I mean racism is different now...more about class and economic inequality than ever before..more insidious....but....yeah kanye think a little harder. lol  

Archived