💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Obama reads Mean Tweets

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Goosey

That guy looks EXACTLY like Obama :deadbanana: they must have some CGI going on!

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Blue Jeans

That guy looks EXACTLY like Obama :deadbanana: they must have some CGI going on!

Its him :deadbanana: 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Vernier

​It's his clone, duh :Chica:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Ugh, okay that's funny  and all but he needs to be running the country, not going into talk shows. 

Elizabeth

Ugh, okay that's funny  and all but he needs to be running the country, not going into talk shows. 

​But stuff like this is good for him in terms of relating to young people and certain demographics. It's all political, he's not just there for the hell of it. It's useful in getting people on-side so he can run the country with less people opposing his decisions. 

Archived