💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CNN video about the hotel AHS is filming at

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Michael

lol they won't be filing at the Cecil Hotel

and it's probably not even true. That Twitter account is not reliable, they have no source.

Der Meister

I believe that they will not miss the chance to film at this hotel, specially cause this a american horror story that is real :laughga:

Michael

I believe that they will not miss the chance to film at this hotel, specially cause this a american horror story that is real :laughga:

​have you seen the inside lol? :laughga: it doesn't look creepy, or like the setting of a horror show at all.

Even if it is based on Cecil Hotel (which it probably isn't) they won't be filming there.

hotel-stay-on-main-los-ngeles-003.jpg

stay-on-main-hotel-and.jpg

mattyx

lol they won't be filing at the Cecil Hotel

and it's probably not even true. That Twitter account is not reliable, they have no source.

​

RebeldeFaith

I was thinking about the Black Dahlia case when "Hotel" was announced and was thinking that it will be so cool if they make an episode about it. Then I remembered they already did in "Murder House" (season 1).

Could this season be connected with the first one if the Cecil Hotel rumors are true?

Something something idk

OMG I can't believe Gaga will be filming in the same hotel from downtown LA where this chinese girl got all ****ing possesed on the elevator and then killed herself. Video for the ones that haven't seen it yet:

seems like she was hiding from someone... or something..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_E6l1P86U

elijahfan

Even if the story ends up being inspired by this hotel, there's no way they'll be filming there. I hope that many of you are aware that all of the interiors in AHS and countless other TV shows are actually made in studios. Even the exteriors will probably be filmed elsewhere (Freak Show was supposed to be set in Florida, and yet the main exterior set was located in New Orleans).

Archived