• Last Reply
monketsharona

From UK Mix:

​Rebel Heart is on course to enter at No. 3 on the French Albums Chart:
http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Madonna/news-96234.html

As much as I could make out from Google Translate:
#1 Louane - Room 12
#2 Christine and the Queens - Warmth
#3 Madonna - Rebel Heart (16,999 copies sold in 3 days)

MDNA sold "41,693 copies sold in seven days."

​Ouch... 

quite surprising she's doing pretty good now on Itunes...

Cody Draco

That's more than I honestly expected considering the sales climate and Madonna's ever fading relevancy. Congrats. :applause:

Cody Draco

​Umm. What's Frozen, then?

​Frozen was obviously an exception, however it does seem like soundtracks overall have become bigger the past couple years. Ever since Young and Beautiful everyone's been hopping on them. :lana:

​Frozen was obviously an exception, however it does seem like soundtracks overall have become bigger the past couple years. Ever since Young and Beautiful everyone's been hopping on them. :lana:

​I mean The Bodyguard was a monumental soundtrack as well. But Young and Beautiful definitely revitalized music in that medium

nikola

Its really sad because RH is great album

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monsterdreams

Not the best sales in the world but not bad...

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tropico

Oh, just as I thought.

Inb4 opinions change because of the sales. :rip: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

dlioncourt91

The fact Madonna is still releasing albums should be a good thing for all fanbases so that one day their own idol should do the same. I honestly don't care if it hits #1 or not but why is it such a deal? To gloat? Aren't these stan wars old and tired already? :excuseme:

Supersonic

She needs that #1 :wtf:  

​Why does she NEED it tho? The only people who need #1's are the hardcore petty fans that live for nothing but the chart success. Tbh, I think Madonna is in a place where she ain't fooled no more by terms like "relevancy", "flop" or "first-week sales" because they have absolutely no in real life when she goes out on stage and performs for 25,000+ people every other day

Dominic

I think the biggest issue is RH, whilst superior to MDNA, Is still pretty basic EDM and we all know that EDM has been on a decline for a while now.  Couple that with the leak and it is not surprising the sales are low. 

I haven't heard the album in its entirety but I have heard a majority of tracks and whilst I have had some on repeat like mad they are a guilty pleasure and are pretty dated. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

bionic

She needs that #1 :wtf:  

​Sis... :air:

​Ray of Light never went to #1 :laughga: 

buy bionic

Archived