ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Spock

And the worst of it is that Empire's songs are awful :dead:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do kind of want Rebel Heart to be successful because Madonna actually seems to care about this project (unlike MDNA which mostly just seemed like an excuse to tour).

​Madonna really turned heel for the MDNA album, didn't she?

"You better start saving your money for you can see me"

Mocking Gaga and her fans. Showing up late for concerts.

Wonder how much it's hurt her?

Qualle1

I feel pessimistic saying this but I think Madonnas team knew a low sales debut was in store for her. I wouldn't be surprised if the fall and the leak were both orchestrated to soften to blow of a low debut. That way fans could still say "oh because of reason x, y, or z"

*ROLLING EYES*

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

barcodemonster

The decay is real for the former queen of pop.

Shes still the queen of pop. Gaga has to prove her comeback, riskier music and videos, and she needs to impact culture MUCH more before she can be considered queen. Let's be real, Madonna OWNED 1985- 2005 

scan my barcode

Spock

Also Empire going #1 would make it the first TV soundtrack to do so since the Glee Journey to Regionals EP. The music on that show is horrible and I don't want Glee to get replaced :giveup:

Madonna get this please :pray:

Bitter

Shes still the queen of pop. Gaga has to prove her comeback, riskier music and videos, and she needs to impact culture MUCH more before she can be considered queen. Let's be real, Madonna OWNED 1985- 2005 

​Gaga's Oscar performance >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madonna's controversial nipple and risky "deepthroating bottles" performances.

darkwolf

​Gaga's Oscar performance >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madonna's controversial nipple and risky "deepthroating bottles" performances.

​Bla bla bla bla. She will always be the queen of pop.

*ROLLING EYES*

And I'm rolling my eyes at the "Gaga, sounds can, billboard" conspiracy that rebel heart is on track to sell 400k

Spock

How much did MDNA do first week?

I have a shared feeling : I'd like her to get that #1 because her album is very good, on the other hand I would be glad if she missed the #1 spot just to piss her fans off (the ones who were saying ARTFLOP everywhere) 

​Yeah, I also feel exactly like this. It will for sure calm them down for a bit!

darkwolf

How much did MDNA do first week?

​Yeah, I also feel exactly like this. It will for sure calm them down for a bit!

​359K.

tbh, I'd rather see do 120K first week and keep selling (with the promo she has for the US), than sell a lot, then suffer a huge sales drop second week.

Spock

​359K.

tbh, I'd rather see do 120K first week and keep selling (with the promo she has for the US), than sell a lot, then suffer a huge sales drop second week.

​Yeah cause the MDNA drop was pretty bad no? It really sucks that she has to battle a TV show for that number one

Miranda Sings

​Yeah cause the MDNA drop was pretty bad no?

​MDNA has the highest second week sales drop in Billboard history

Archived