💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart predicted to sell 115-125k

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I feel pessimistic saying this but I think Madonnas team knew a low sales debut was in store for her. I wouldn't be surprised if the fall and the leak were both orchestrated to soften to blow of a low debut. That way fans could still say "oh because of reason x, y, or z"

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mattyx

I do kind of want Rebel Heart to be successful because Madonna actually seems to care about this project (unlike MDNA which mostly just seemed like an excuse to tour).

​Yeah, I agree.  She seems so much more into it this time.  Hope it does well.

Henry

The fact that Grammy#1Grammy did quite the same ! :legend:

​131,000 to be exact:gaycat: 

Not Empire BLOCKING #RebelHeart tho :giveup: 

Whispering

It's a good thing Luke Bryan's CD is an EP with five songs that have already been released on another CD a year ago, or it would be beating RH as well.

​And those are strictly sales. :gaycat:We didn't have the streaming chart at that time (even though it probably would have been minimal)

androiduser

Not Empire BLOCKING #RebelHeart tho :giveup: 

​I bet PawsDown will claim this was a triumph over Gaga  because Madonna didn't need to use Tony to get sales

Bloody

Concidering the leak of the whole album and the flop of LFL these numbers are good I think :applause:

Whispering

​And those are strictly sales. :gaycat:We didn't have the streaming chart at that time (even though it probably would have been minimal)

And there weren't any C2C albums given away, like is happening with RH. 

Henry

​I bet PawsDown will claim this was a triumph over Gaga  because Madonna didn't need to use Tony to get sales

​Don't give them any ideas, they probably read this site daily :gaycat: 

I feel pessimistic saying this but I think Madonnas team knew a low sales debut was in store for her. I wouldn't be surprised if the fall and the leak were both orchestrated to soften to blow of a low debut. That way fans could still say "oh because of reason x, y, or z"

​someone got charged with hacking and I can't believe people still think her fall was on purpose

gtfo seriously

darkwolf

​someone got charged with hacking and I can't believe people still think her fall was on purpose

gtfo seriously

​leaking 30+ demos and the full album two months before the release is the best way to boost sales :sharon:

Archived