đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart predicted to sell 115-125k

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

daviddarko

No one is childish enough to think Gaga stole anyone's gays :lmao: A lot of LGBT community doesn't like Gaga because of her over preachiness :ohwell:  Only thing she did is that ​Madonna said she thinks BTW and EY sound similar on like 2 interviews. Other one was obviously a joke. The tour thing can be interpreted as a joke and as an insult. Rihported for calling someone a jealous b---h for no reason :rip: 

Do ​you know the meaning of the quotation marks" "? I wrote  "stole her gays" into quotation marks because is obviously ridiculous except in the Madonnas mind

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Do ​you know the meaning of the quotation marks" "? I wrote  "stole her gays" into quotation marks because it is obviously ridiculous except in the Madonnas mind.

​Oh so now you can read Madonna's mind?

tumblr_n2qyaohtva1qlzuomo4_500.gif

I fixed your grammar too, you're welcome :)

darkwolf

​

MADONNA'S MANY LAWSUITS FOR CONDUCT IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW

1. Aisha v. Madonna (civil rights and copyright infringement)
2. Sorrentino v. Madonna (assault and battery on a 10-year-old child)
3. Myers v. Madonna (civil rights violations)
4. Ronald J Myers v. Madonna (civil rights violations)
5. Barrier v. Madonna (civil rights violations)
6. Bourdin v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
7. Easy Street Records v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
8. Acquaviva v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
9. D’Onofrio v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
10. Iving L Williams v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
11. Eon Net LP v. Madonna (copyright /patent/trademark infringement)
12. Rich Kidd Music Publishing, Inc. v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
13. Winterland v. Madonna (copyright infringement)
14. Hobe Cie. LTD v. Madonna (trademark infringement)

http://www.aishamusic.com/lawsuit_many_artists_madonna_stole_from.htm

​Stop quoting that stupid hateful website. Do you even realize how many anti-gaga articles are on it too? :excuseme:

darkwolf

Do ​you know the meaning of the quotation marks" "? I wrote  "stole her gays" into quotation marks because is obviously ridiculous except in the Madonnas mind

​And this "stole her gays" phrase is copy pasted from the madonna/gaga parodies made by Charlie hides. You obviously have reality and fantasy mixed up in your head.

Sugarfall

​And this "stole her gays" phrase is copy pasted from the madonna/gaga parodies made by Charlie hides. You obviously have reality and fantasy mixed up in your head.

​Living between reality and fantasy, ha impact :legend: True fan living by everything Gaga says :legend: 

daviddarko

​I have 4 words for you: grow the **** up. 

Just tell this to ​cookiemonster who thinks Madonna invented the ponytail :laughga:

She's the first white pop artist with Blonde hair in a high ponytail to do it, so yea

​

you're welcome. she also has Latin flavored songs. like la isla Bonita and who's that girl

​

QueenGadonna

You know what is the most pathetic? A bunch of Madonna fans acting like they are saints. They can be mean...like very mean.

​How original. :smh:

And I never said Madonna fans are saints.

​

Ohh please, now Madonna is a saint and her fans too ?  c'mon  :awkney:

Madonna is an egocentric person who only cares about her and she had no problem making fun of Born This Way,  it Amazing message and an entire Fanbase in 80 concerts WW. 

And her fans are one of the rudest fans. just ask to the fans of  Mariah Carey, Cyndi Lauper, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson and Cher 

​Again I never said Madonna's fans are saints. You guys are so pressed you all can't read.:awkney:

And for the Born This Way thing Madonna was making a point; ''she's not me'' she was telling people to stop with all the Gaga crap. She was not making fun of the song.

I know you guys are all sick of hearing it but Born This Way sound like Express Yourself. Yes I'm aware of Respect Yourself but it still doesn't change the fact that Born This Way sound like Express Yourself. To be honest I don't see anything wrong with a song sounding like another song. Born This Way & Express Yourself are both great songs.

Also Lady Gaga fans are some of the meanest people you'll find on the internet. They will as far as to tell you to kill yourself. They also have nice people too like all the other fanbases.

Fiona Apple

Madonna deserves more credit from that situation. that's all I'm sayin. 

​I totally love Madonna.But I think she actually took WAY TOO MUCH credit lol

cookiemonster

Just tell this to ​cookiemonster who thinks Madonna invented the ponytail :laughga:

​

​

she did invent the high ponytail tho. Katy used it for her Super Bowl performance too. 

cookiemonster

slicked back, high pony tail and a microphone were invented by Madonna. quote me again. 

daviddarko

she did invent the high ponytail tho. Katy used it for her Super Bowl performance too. 

​:deadbanana: “I dream of Jeannie” from 70's

my-master-napoleon-s-buddy-i-dream-of-je

:air:

cookiemonster

but that woman doesn't have a microphone or gay dancers around her

AM98GJ

I bought 4 songs, think ima wait to buy the rest, I'm decided whether I want to aid her number 1 debut or not? I want Sam Smith to stay at number 1 :-/ oh decisions 

daviddarko

but that woman doesn't have a microphone or gay dancers around her

​Ok, you are trolling. bye :later:

Fiona Apple

​Just leave him :awkney:

Archived