💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adele's New Album - Damper on LG5 Success?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

monketsharona

25 is going to be released sooner than you think... I'm pretty sure it's going to be released between this summer and September to compete for Grammy Awards 2016.

Gaga could feature on it though... 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

No I am sure they wouldn't release their albums at the same time. Adele's album will most likely come in late 2015.LG5 will come in 2016

​this. well adele's album will be released like in october the latest. and LG5 will surely be released oct-nov 2016..

ARTPOPchamp

25 is going to be released sooner than you think... I'm pretty sure it's going to be released between this summer and September to compete for Grammy Awards 2016.

Gaga could feature on it though... 

​But 21 came out at the beginning of 2011 and became a huge hit mid to late 2011, I feel a gap between Adele and GaGa's albums won't do a thing, if Adele's music is great, it will outshine everyone. Hopes for GaGa winning another Grammy in 2016 will probably be unlikely, even 2017. 

ARTPOPchamp

2015 like right now, there's pretty much nothing making waves in music this year, it would have been the opportune time for GaGa to release an album, even if it just was an EP of a 4 or 5 songs. 

ARTPOPchamp

​this. well adele's album will be released like in october the latest. and LG5 will surely be released oct-nov 2016..

​I'm guessing early 2016, it doesn't make sense for GaGa to be working on music now for an album that's coming out in a year and a half. 

Pain of fame1

​I'm guessing early 2016, it doesn't make sense for GaGa to be working on music now for an album that's coming out in a year and a half. 

​it does. 1.5 years is not enough to make an album. she said that she has to worked on all her albums for at at least 2 years+she said she wanted a deep breath between ARTPOP and LG5..

Creyk

Yes it will

Don't forget you guys, Adele is the sole reason that Gaga didn't win any grammies for born this way

luckythisway

no way that late. album def in Q2 

CHROMATICA

luckythisway

​it does. 1.5 years is not enough to make an album. she said that she has to worked on all her albums for at at least 2 years+she said she wanted a deep breath between ARTPOP and LG5..

she made TFM in 6 months. it's not a full album but it's her best album and look.... ARTPOP got 2 years to work on but came out underwhelming 

CHROMATICA

Fiona Apple

​But 21 came out at the beginning of 2011 and became a huge hit mid to late 2011, I feel a gap between Adele and GaGa's albums won't do a thing, if Adele's music is great, it will outshine everyone. Hopes for GaGa winning another Grammy in 2016 will probably be unlikely, even 2017. ​

That happened because Adele was not huge when 21 came out..Now she is already huge so the album will be big from the beggining.Seriously why to even make people worry about things that arent going to happen?

​I hope this isn't true. I can't wait for so long. :noparty:

ARTPOPchamp

Yes it will

Don't forget you guys, Adele is the sole reason that Gaga didn't win any grammies for born this way

:lana:

LeoFameMonster

I think 21 will damper the success of 25. Adeles new album won't measure up to 21. Also I think it will over shadow many other artists who release an album in a close time frame to when Adele does it. Lady Gaga and adele are friends so I bet you any money that their teams will contact each other and make sure not to release when each other does.

Dorothy Gale

I think 21 will damper the success of 25. Adeles new album won't measure up to 21. Also I think it will over shadow many other artists who release an album in a close time frame to when Adele does it. Lady Gaga and adele are friends so I bet you any money that their teams will contact each other and make sure not to release when each other does.

I don't see this happening. If anything, the long gap between releases and lack of public awareness will damper 25. 

Archived