💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adele's New Album - Damper on LG5 Success?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

We all know that Adele's amazing 21 was the biggest success of 2011 and even 2012, her new album, 25, is possibly coming out end of 2015 early 2016, could this damage the success of GaGa's new album? Could Adele and 25 eclipse LG5? what do you all think?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Inb4 Gaga new album.only coming out in 2017-2018 cos of marriage and trying to build a family for a moment :fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTUNiCORN

If they both releases their albums at the same time I hope that Gaga's album will be a winner in this competition, because she really needs it. Adele can wait :later:

The Child

Hurricane Adele, I'm so afraid of her success, she is the biggest threat for Gaga tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tropico

Maybe Adele won't have the same success... Maybe it was just a really good time for soul because her music sounded very special at the time. I think she'll still be selling well but not nearly as well as 21.

Gaga, on the other hand, I feel is going to SNATCH weaves.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Fiona Apple

No I am sure they wouldn't release their albums at the same time. Adele's album will most likely come in late 2015.LG5 will come in 2016

Valextra

I think that it's an album is intended to have success, no matter who is around, people said the same thing with Katy's new album, if we start to worry about the others she should never release it... By the way Adele and Lady Gaga have different kind of audience in general, people can buy both. 

badboymonsterx

hmm i'm not worried about this tbh.. i highly doubt adele will have the success she had with 21.. i'm sure it'll be successful but nothing to worry about 

Mariano

It can, but what if they have a duet song... that may really help both of em, especially Gaga.  People will be buying Adele's record like hot bread and they may as well snatch Gaga's too :nick:

I think Adele's album will come much sooner than Gaga's anyway, so they'll have plenty of time between them

Computer

Typical Adele, damping everyone.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Whispering

Adele's 25 is going to be released earlier than Gaga's next album. It wouldn't matter anyhow...25 is going to eclipse anyone and everyone.

Phlop

Adele won't be selling like she did before. She lost a lot of momentum releasing after almost 5 years. Her last time on the radio was with that James Bond song that didn't do that well.

BYE

ShockPop

Unless it's a collaborative album like cheek to cheek but with Gaga and Adele hahaha

Archived