💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Interesting interview questions you would ask Gaga?

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

As we know most interviews follow the same dull structure, however if you was interviewing gaga, what are some of the questions you would ask?

I would ask 
- What songs do you regret not putting out as singles?
- 3 most memorable moments of your career so far?
- What contemporary artists are you listening to at the moment?

describe the most recent memory you have of when you couldn't stop crying with laughter

Spock

WTF HAPPENED WITH THE APP

and if she regrets letting go of Boomkack :lana:

who will love me when the night is over

Head Empty

- What are the things you still want to improve on most as an individual and as an artist?

- What kind of person do you see in yourself when you watch the Bad Romance/Telephone/Alejandro video's?

- Would you ever consider taking other young musicians under your wing to help them grow?

And just because I'm curious:

- What do you think about Imagine Dragons? :teehee:

Sugarfall

Favorite Britney song? Favorite Madonna song? Favorite single and non-single by you?

Jester

I would ask her about becoming Lady Gaga. She's talked about it 100 times but that transition is still a mystery. When did she start being interested and loving fashion? Rob said he was the one who told her not to show up in the studio dressed normal, is it true? What did she think about dance music before she started making it? What was her original vision for her music?

I'd ask her about her hand gestures and the hidden eye in many outfits. Did she do it on purpose to make people talk or be controversial? Did she google "illuminati signs"? :teehee:

Then, I'd ask her about her religious symbolism in Born This Way, also the cross symbol that's been used a lot since The Fame Monster. She never said why she chose it.

I'd ask her about her craziest ideas that never came to life.

The Child

I'd ask her :

She was feeling more confident during BTW era or now ?

Did she need the crazy outfits to hide her lack of confidence ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived