❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Favourite Rebel Heart Song (poll)

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_Co

I know there have already been threads for the album but now that its been released officially international I thought it would be a cool idea to have a poll to see which is song is GGD's favourite. :kissga:

edit - I'm new and don't know how to make a poll :awkney: Help?

xoxo Joanne

Haroon

My favourite song is hands down Hold Tight :worship2: Rebel Heart and HeartBreakCity and Iconic and Living For Love are also ones that I really like :music: 

edit - I'm new and don't know how to make a poll :awkney: Help?

​Click "Edit" on your post and towards the top you'll see "Content" and next to it you'll see "Poll", click that and you can make a poll with a title and up to 10 options. You can also set it so people can vote for multiple choices and public voting so you can see who voted for what :yes: 

Hola Soraya

#UnapologeticBitch 

#Livingforlove

#stopusinghashtags

#BitchI'mMadonna! :madge: :reductive: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Katharine Hepburn

​Click "Edit" on your post and towards the top you'll see "Content" and next to it you'll see "Poll", click that and you can make a poll with a title and up to 10 options. You can also set it so people can vote for multiple choices and public voting so you can see who voted for what :yes: 

​I can't see it :madge: I'm such a flop :sharon:

xoxo Joanne

• Mills locked this topic

Welcome to Gaga Daily! Please be informed that this kind of discussions or questions (i.e. about your favorite songs of Madonna and/or from a specific album of hers) should be posted in the designated Madonna base thread - http://gagadaily.com/topic/27326-madonna/. So please continue the discussion there.

For future reference, here are the rules for posting in the Entertainment section -

All general discussions, including reviews, rumors, social media posts (Twitter / Facebook / Instagram, etc.), and thoughts, about an artist / TV show / movie / video game / literature should be posted in their respective base threads in the available sub-sections. Otherwise, they will either be closed or be merged with their respective base threads as soon as possible even without prior notice.

Archived