💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP Gaga's greatest song?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Maybe if it was just like the Swinefest version. Which you can pretty much say about all of the songs she debuted at Swinefest and then changed.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

It's in my bottom 1 or 2.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Swan Heart

Yep. 'ARTPOP' and the demo version of 'Aura' are brilliant! :heart::heart:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

LostBoyfriend

I totally think its in her top 10, the melody and the way she sings it plus the strings, and how it flows overall makes it sooooo hipnotic, I totally got in love with the song 3 secs in when I watched it live, its just made click with me:wub:

Well, the best song of her career is a bit of a stretch but I think it is (one of) the best of the album

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

XoXoJoanneGaga

I'd say top 3 on the album but not one of her best songs.

Maybe if it was just like the Swinefest version. Which you can pretty much say about all of the songs she debuted at Swinefest and then changed.

​Actually I think this is the one song that didn't change from Swinefest. The studio version is a little dull but I think it was always going to be like that, the backing track during the performance sounds the same. But yes the rest of the songs were better at Swinefest

scrappy

No she completely trashed the demo and put some s**t song on ARTPOP, did the same with Aura

​I agree. The album version is too robotic.

luckythisway

​I agree. The album version is too robotic.

too much autotune and I think her real head voice would've been much more hypnotic than the excessive autotune

CHROMATICA

Jesse Pinkman

I'd say top 3 on the album but not one of her very best songs.

​Actually I think this is the one song that didn't change from Swinefest. Imo the studio version is a little dull but I think it was always going to be like that. But yes the rest of the songs were better at Swinefest

It didn't necessarily change, but it lost that "mystical" and organic  vibe that the Swinefest version  had. Also, her vocals are  more polished and less dramatic on the studio version. 

It's science, bitch

RainingOnMe

No she completely trashed the demo and put some s**t song on ARTPOP, did the same with Aura

​I have to agree with you; the demo sounds so much happier from the car preview we got. Aura demo should have been the final, it needed 0 touching. :noparty:  

Dorothy Gale

I love the layered vocals. The autotune represents "pop" and the non-edited ones are "art." Two sides that song about belonging together.

Archived