💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Do you think Gaga should collab with Stargate?

luckythisway

Featured Posts

luckythisway

I personally love this production team, as they've created some of the biggest and most recognizable hits of today, they are also consistently good and sound very professional. Some songs they've produced are Only Girl, which is arguably Rihanna's best song to date, S&M, What's My Name, Diamonds, Rude Boy, Firework, Let Me Love You, Come and Get It, Black Widow, etc. I feel like they'd fit very well together and they could bring a very unique sound, maybe even a Rih collab, to LG5. Thoughts?

CHROMATICA

Haroon

I was sold as soon as you mentioned those Rihanna songs :excited2: If them and Gaga mesh then I can't begin to imagine how amazing it'd be, like both sides bringing out the best in each other :cryga: 

xoxo cupcakke

I'm not hear for radio hits. I'm here for LG5/Paws Up/Monsters4Life/BarCode, the acoustic/classic rock/piano ballad/experimental trap album we've been waiting 84 years to hear :azealia:

luckythisway

I was sold as soon as you mentioned those Rihanna songs :excited2: If them and Gaga mesh then I can't begin to imagine how amazing it'd be, like both sides bringing out the best in each other :cryga: 

that's how I feel I mean imagine gaga's version of Only Girl 

CHROMATICA

luckythisway

I'm not hear for radio hits. I'm here for LG5/Paws Up/Monsters4Life/BarCode, the acoustic/classic rock/piano ballad/experimental trap album we've been waiting 84 years to hear :azealia:

I'm not talking about hits, im talking about Stargate's impeccable production 

CHROMATICA

xoxo cupcakke

I'm not talking about hits, im talking about Stargate's impeccable production 

I don't think Gaga should go the pop-R&B route this time and make an absolutely classic album that will overshadow anything she has done thus far and not something that will be a PRISM kind of mature

luckythisway

I don't think Gaga should go the pop-R&B route this time and make an absolutely classic album that will overshadow anything she has done thus far and not something that will be a PRISM kind of mature

I understand your point of view but with LG5 already having RedOne, Giorgio Mororder and possibly Nile Rodgers, I don't think she's going to be making a classic rock album and I also believe that Stargate would fit in with the Eurodance these producers make

CHROMATICA

TimisaMonster

Inb4 Gaga sees her future hits and dumps RedOne again for her newhitmakers :lmao:

:derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

luckythisway

Inb4 Gaga sees her future hits and dumps RedOne again for her newhitmakers :lmao:

:derpga:

omg that would be tragic 

CHROMATICA

luckythisway

I think there are far cooler people she could collaborate with production wise.

who do you think then?

CHROMATICA

AlexandraVT

​

Archived