Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga has over 1,050 wigs (Where does she keep them?)

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Thank God she isn't snatching wigs anymore because she wouldn't have any room left for them all :lolly:

​I mean if you take a look at current pop singles there's not much to snatch anyways  :lolly:

Besides Taylor  :lolly:

Dorothy Gale

On people's heads that she's collected obviously.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4412-1362004479-1.g

Return to Oz nostalgia.

Spock

​I mean if you take a look at current pop singles there's not much to snatch anyways  :lolly:

Not when Heartbeat Song is snatching :lolly:

I was kidding though, and given Taylor's lazy ass recently it's easy to snatch from her

who will love me when the night is over

Bad Bromance

Not when Heartbeat Song is snatching :lolly:

I was kidding though, and given Taylor's lazy ass recently it's easy to snatch from her

​Taylor's lazy ass?  I think she's doing great this era.  Can you elaborate on your comment please?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

evgenigerm2

i thought she had an archive of a lot of her older outfits?  Maybe she keeps a lot of wigs there, but honestly i think she probably bins them lol

​she said in an interview she has bought an apartment in nyc to keep all her worn outfits, they are in boxes

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Spock

​Taylor's lazy ass?  I think she's doing great this era.  Can you elaborate on your comment please?

​Yeah, she always starts great and slays everything. But her eras last from August to December. It happened with Speak Now, it happened with Red and now it's happened to 1989.

The Holy Hymn that is Style flopped and it's totally on her. She couldn't be bothered to perform at the Grammys (in February) because she was "busy with the tour" (which starts at the end of May and things only got serious like two weeks ago) when she had been going to the beach with the HAIM sisters for like two weeks. Then she could have plugged it at the Brits but she decided to perform Blank Space instead because "the UK hadn't seen her perform it" or some crap like that (they actually had but whatever) when Style could really have used that push. Then she let fan favorite and possible future single New Romantics flop when it had amazing hype because she decided not to promote it. I mean, she performed third tier album track and promo single Welcome To New York like six times and current single Style only had that Victoria's Secret performance. The album smashed and the tour sold like crazy so she doesn't really need to promote, I get it, but it's frustrating. 1989 could have been a Teenage Dream/21 hybrid but I guess she wasn't here for that :madge:

JEWRJEWR

​Yeah, she always starts great and slays everything. But her eras last from August to December. It happened with Speak Now, it happened with Red and now it's happened to 1989.
The Holy Hymn that is Style flopped and it's totally on her. She couldn't be bothered to perform at the Grammys (in February) because she was "busy with the tour" (which starts at the end of May and things only got serious like two weeks ago) when she had been going to the beach with the HAIM sisters for like two weeks. Then she could have plugged it at the Brits but she decided to perform Blank Space instead because "the UK hadn't seen her perform it" or some crap like that (they actually had but whatever) when Style could really have used that push. Then she let fan favorite and possible future single New Romantics flop when it had amazing hype because she decided not to promote it. I mean, she performed third tier album track and promo single Welcome To New York like six times and current single Style only had that Victoria's Secret performance. The album smashed and the tour sold like crazy so she doesn't really need to promote, I get it, but it's frustrating. 1989 could have been a Teenage Dream/21 hybrid but I guess she wasn't here for that :madge:

​style sold more than 45s (which is a lead) so i dont think thats flopping

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Spock

​style sold more than 45s (which is a lead) so i dont think thats flopping

​Yeah I think it's platinum and gets good radio updates but it dropped on iTunes and the BB100, I think, and it's now at like #8. There was a lot of hype around Style so it's disappointing seeing it be this non-event.

mister max

All the amazing wigs & she chose to use that awful Green wig at artRAVE :smh:

ugh iam tired of all this artrave ARTPOP shading

ps that wig was good but the outfit not soo

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

codymonster

in the closet tumblr_m7wvguKViU1r17mw1.png

Along with half of her fans :gaycat: 

just kidding, they're all out :dead:

Archived