Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Interviewer to Madonna: "Thank you for not duetting with Tony Bennett"

Vernier

Featured Posts

Kayla

That was very disrespectful. That wasn't just a shade on our Queen. She came for Bennett. 

Madonna is a smart girl. She stirs her own Tea. She's not going to let anyone else prepare it for ha.

Bye Interviewer. Leave town and change your name before little monsters hunt you down

beyonce-snap.gif

If there's ever a chance for Monsters to be pressed about Madonna they take it (I'm totally guilty of that), but we also don't want Madonna pulled into a trap. 

There's something respectable about that. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole

Honestly any reporter/journalist that needs to rely on saying these thoughts of things to get a reaction out of a celebrity is low. Really low. 

I haven't watched the video, but judging by the replies Madonna didn't have any of it, which is worth shedding light on. I'm happy that both parties have finally moved on from the feud. 

NONONONO

This interview is already heavily edited, could Madonna not have requested they take that bit out?

The only person the interviewer was being rude to was Tony Bennett, not Madonna. And she did nothing about it. Everyone is like 'wow Madonna handled that so well', just because she did not make another reductive comment. Are we going to praise her every time she gets through an interview without attacking Gaga? Save it for when she actually does something positive.  Madonna left that in to stir up little monsters.

Mar08201520bbbb.gif

QueenGadonna

Madonna & Gaga are obviously both over the feud. The interview is still living in the past.

Move on. :lana:

Brian123

Gaga is the most popular international artist in Japan. Madonna is coming here for tour soon, but she can't be like gaga. Japanese love GAGA!

QueenGadonna

Gaga is the most popular international artist in Japan. Madonna is coming here for tour soon, but she can't be like gaga. Japanese love GAGA!

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

Psychedelic

Mar0920152331tonybennet.gif

Psychedelic

Ok, Madonna, just keep it up and maybe I will forgive you someday

"Please show some mercy...

tumblr_m6k7wy44hV1rp09j8o2_r1_500.gif

...can't carry on without your forgiveness"

MadonnaCriesOprah2.gif

Computer

At first I skipped right to 0:30 to hear that part and I kind of thought M should have done more to disregard that question instead of going along saying "yeah that would have been an odd mix."

But then I listened to it all and I see the interviewer was specifically setting it up in reference to all her collaborators on the song Iconic, and saying she has so many people on the song, thank you for not also collaborating with Tony.  So in that context having Madonna disregard it and say yeah that would have been an odd mix, makes sense.

Of course the interviewer framed it in that way in an obvious way to bring up Tony and try to stir some discussion about Gaga.  Well it failed.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

burn ha at the stake

do it medonner

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived