💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zedd reveals details of upcoming album

super ultra

Featured Posts

super ultra

In a radio interview on 97.1 AMP, Zedd divulged about his yet-to-be-named sophomore album. With last week’s release of the Selena Gomez collaboration “I Want You To Know” - and the media circus surrounding the two artists’ budding relationship - the announcement of Zedd's upcoming album scheduled for a spring release could not come at a better time. 

“I’m really far advanced in my album right now. It’s probably still going to take me a good month, a month and a half to finish it — you know the last touches,” Zedd told radio DJ Chris Booker in the interview. “I want to be able to perform every single song on the piano. That was kind of the idea on this album, so as long as I take care of that, the songs won’t get old.” 

LISTEN HERE: his new single "I Want You To Know" feat. Selena Gomez

source: edm.com

-------------------------------------------------

yaaaasss, who's excited? :worship:

Spock

Hope the cover will be better than that crap he releases all the time :madge:

who will love me when the night is over

super ultra

I expected Gaga :smh:

Zedd is amazing! Clarity was my jam in 2012 & 2013, **** even today! :legend:

​they should work together again :giveup: 

hausofgay

yas f.ck me anton yaaaas daddy im a slave 4 u

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Saint Laurent

In a radio interview on 97.1 AMP, Zedd divulged about his yet-to-be-named sophomore album. With last week’s release of the Selena Gomez collaboration “I Want You To Know†- and the media circus surrounding the two artists’ budding relationship - the announcement of Zedd's upcoming album scheduled for a spring release could not come at a better time. 

“I’m really far advanced in my album right now. It’s probably still going to take me a good month, a month and a half to finish it — you know the last touches,†Zedd told radio DJ Chris Booker in the interview. “I want to be able to perform every single song on the piano. That was kind of the idea on this album, so as long as I take care of that, the songs won’t get old.†

LISTEN HERE: his new single "I Want You To Know" feat. Selena Gomez

Hidden Content

-------------------------------------------------

yaaaasss, who's excited? :worship:

​BTW teas.

Creyk

Will this be an instrumental album, and then the singles have guest vocals on them?

How does his albums work

Blue Jeans

His work is pretty basic nowadays, its getting super repetitive, I Want you to know its a song that could be featured on "Clarity" and its not a good song.

I hope he surprises me tho, i used to love his work before he got mainstream.. and G.U.Y. is one of my favorites pop songs the production is super flawless :legend:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Nick1495

I get tired of his songs after maybe 20 or so listens. I'm starting to get over I Want You To Know but I always seen to buy his stuff. I'm not sure if I'll buy the album. I got Clarity when it came out because of the Gaga promo :spin:

darkchylde

I expect a lot from him, so he better deliver something better than I Want You To Know.

Archived