Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you imagine Gaga's next POP single?

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

Im done with all the hate comments trough every Gaga video on YouTube saying shes over, and that ARTPOP is a flop. (in some point I really dont know what happened with ARTPOP, cause ARTPOP musically is flawless..a pure quality pop album)...and now Im thinking about her next pop gem, you think she has some pressure now about it? Im so curious about what she will do this time...I felt the same before ARTPOP era came out,,,then Applause came and I was SLAYED...one of my favourites songs and the video ♥♥♥ ....

Who else cant wait for LG6? Gagas next pop gem? :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Admin featured this topic
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I have no more doubts with Gaga...when we still had BTW and were waiting for ARTPOP. I was wondering how she was gonna top Judas, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, etc...

then she had to leak the slayage of her career...Aura :nooo:

And now that RedOne and her are back together and have grown as artists...I can't wait to see the evolution of their sound and what masterpieces they've created. We jokingly say we're not ready, but I TRULY don't think we're ready....how can she top Aura? Venus?....cuz she can and will...

Every album has topped its former. If not as a whole then on a song... :giveup: LG5 is gonna slay

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Curunir

i honestly can't even remotely have an idea of what it will sound like. bad romance, born this way and applause sounded completely different from anything that i ever expected, and they all slayed me so much :giveup:

so imma just wait and be slayed yet again

Mister Gaga

Don't know what to expect tbh...I feel like she's gonna drop a COADF 2.0 (with Giorgio and RedOne as producers). I mean, she cannot top Bad Romance. It's just impossible :oops:

Bradley

i honestly can't even remotely have an idea of what it will sound like. bad romance, born this way and applause sounded completely different from anything that i ever expected, and they all slayed me so much :giveup:

so imma just wait and be slayed yet again

​This. I can never expect from her. You forgot Anything Goes. :hor:

Kidding! But Just Dance was missed.

Curunir

​This. I can never expect from her. You forgot Anything Goes. :hor:

Kidding! But Just Dance was missed.

​at first i thought i was missing something and i was like "oh yeah, anything goes" but then i was like "oh :flop:"

shaneybaby

i honestly have no clue what it will be like but i can't wait to hear it. seems like applause came out soo long ago to think we still have another YEAR is disheartening but i still am excited

Miracle

I'm expecting something pop, midtempo, with Gaga slaying her musicals' voice

Quartz

I actually expect something in the lines of Bloody Mary or Government Hooker (with the killer opera vocals) :Jase:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

monketsharona

With RedOne and Giorgio Moroder as producers she's going to get some hits for sure ! 

I can imagine next single being catchy, something radios is going to play a lot + an epic video

I could see her being back with a RedOne produced song !

The Child

The fact that it is her fifth album gives me hope more than anything tbh. Blackout is Britney's fifth album and her best one, BEYONCE is Beyonce's fifth album and it's her best one too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ARTUNiCORN

I know that it will slay souls and careers even harder than Bad Romance :air: 

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived